Prologue

A beautiful morning shined through the peaks of mountains. The late-night cold settled into the nice welcoming warmth of the sun. A palace of gold and shades of emeralds and jade shines brightly with the delightful touch of the sun. The Jade Emperor, up and awake. Ready to fulfill his order as the King of Heaven. As he opens his eyes to the morning sun, a small distanced shadow caught his eye.

     A bird. A heron to be specific. Feathers as the colors of a thousand suns. Feathers of fire. Flying toward the Jade Emperor's home. The Jade Emperor recognizes this bird. Once the bird of blazing feathers has softly perched himself onto the railing closest to the Jade Emperor, it softly bows in greeting and respect. The Jade Emperor bows back. The bright feathered heron stood up straight before dropping a scroll into the Jade Emperor's hand.

     As the Emperor examined it, he sees the mark of the Sun God from the West Neighbor, Egypt. He opened the scroll and began to read.

     'Jade Emperor, King of the Heavens, we deeply need your help. Dangers are lurking through our sands and temples. Destroying anything in their path. Send your highest warriors and help us stop this darkness before it travels to your kingdom and consumes yours as well. Please, my old friend, I beg of you. Please me stop this madness before it's too late.'

     The Jade Emperor closes the scroll before looking at the bird in front of him.
     "Tell me everything, Bennu."