Prolouge

Your POV

Finally I am free! Goodbye study books and homework and SCREW YOU MOE (I mean that literally) I had just graduated from high school which mean I can do whatever I want for the rest of my life. But first I have to go back home and pack for my camping trip with Amelia and Liam, we planned this for 2 whole months and now its finally happening!

I took the shortest way home and ran the whole way, when I got back home I ran up to my room and  immediately started packing my camping stuff and some personal belongings like money and my phone. When I was done I changed out of my graduation clothes and into my camping outfit.   

Like this but without the hat:

I grabbed my keys and headed down to the kitchen where my parents were, "Here honey I made you a sandwich before you go on your camping trip with your friends" My mom said showing me the sandwich she knows I love, "Thanks mom" as I kissed her on t...

I grabbed my keys and headed down to the kitchen where my parents were, "Here honey I made you a sandwich before you go on your camping trip with your friends" My mom said showing me the sandwich she knows I love, "Thanks mom" as I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed the sandwich "Be sure to stay safe kiddo, we wouldn't want any creatures to get ya" My dad said as he tried to tickle me and I didn't resist and just laughed along with him.

He stopped ticking me and patted me on the head and I said "Don't worry dad, Liam has a cabin we can stay in so there is no need to worry about any creatures or animals trying to eat us, I promise" as I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and started heading for the door." Remember to be safe!" "I will Dad!, don't worry Mom!" and I grabbed all my things ,eating the sandwich in the process, and went out of the house and into my car and started driving to the meeting spot. 

I parked the car near to the café we were meeting up at and as I got out of the car and started walking to the café an old lady with a torn hood covering her face was sitting on the side of the street desperately asking passersby's for money. No one was stopping to help her or even spare her a penny or two to give her some decent clothes or food! After my experience in elementary school I know how it feels... 

So it is unacceptable for me to just stand here and not do something about this! As I flashed a wide determined grin (Determination✨) and I ran into a clothes store and used the money I brought with me to choose some decent clothing for the old lady, at least enough to keep her warm during the night, after that I got out of the store and went into the café I was supposed to meet at with my friends and ordered 2 cakes and one turkey ham cheesed sandwich. 

I ran out of the café and looked for the old lady, when I found her I slowly walked to her with a happy smile on my face. "Young Lady...would you please spare this old hag some spare change?" the old lady said, "I actually have something better for you, you see I was once ignored as well when I was young....., a-although! this might not be a similar experience to you but I wanted to make sure you feel loved and appreciated so I bought some clothes from that store over there, I hope their your size..., a-a-and! I got you 2 cakes and a turkey ham cheesed sandwich from that café over there, y-your not allergic to any of that are you?" I stuttered and fumbled with my words.