4. Wrong Weather

Y/n POV

Ah yes the sun, the worst part of my day... wait why aren't I in a river by now? I thought Amelia— then I rubbed opened my eyes and saw that I was in Mk's room. "Oh...right... still in another world, so that wasn't a dream yesterday" I mumbled to myself. I scratched the back of my head with my messy hair, hmm I wonder where Mk is... then he suddenly burst out of the bathroom with of course his staff, ah so the first episode begins. "Oh hey Y/n you're awake! Good morning" "Good morning Mk, looks like you're raring to go today" "Yeah, I'm gonna hang out with Mei at Sandy's boat today, wanna come?" "Don't you have work today?" I gave Mk a knowing smile gesturing he needs to go to work, Mk sweatdropped like he completely forgot "W-well we just saved the world so I think we deserve a little break don't we?" Mk faced away from me, I could tell he was blushing from embarrassment that I called him out.

I chuckled "Whatever you say, Monkey Kid" then I smiled gently, when Mk looked back at me I think he got redder? Huh, is he sick? Mk then just suddenly turned around and faced towards the door wooden-stiff, ok now he's acting weird. 

Side note: mk noticed he was staring at your gentle smile and was mesmerised by it. Then he felt stupid for being possibly weird for staring.

"I-I-I'll be waiting downstairs outside the noodle store for you" Mk then hurried out the door like he was in a rush, did I say something wrong? meh it's probably nothing. I went inside the bathroom to change into a new pile of clothes, Sandy and Mei actually went ahead and got me some clothes since I didn't have any extra ones with me, I love them so much 🥹. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my messy hair and went out looking fresh, I wore something light since it is the first episode and the weather is probably gonna get messed up soon.

You can pick 

Art not mine!  My taste in clothing is not the best but I think  d or a in the second picture is good

I got out of the bathroom and ran downstairs, I hope Mk didn't wait too long, I found him waiting with his staff outside, "You ready Y/n?" "Yeah I am— wait ready for what-?" Mk decided to try out his new powers and wrapped his arm around my waist ...

I got out of the bathroom and ran downstairs, I hope Mk didn't wait too long, I found him waiting with his staff outside, "You ready Y/n?" "Yeah I am— wait ready for what-?" Mk decided to try out his new powers and wrapped his arm around my waist and extended the staff as we shoot towards Sandy's boat, when we did land I couldn't move. I just stood there in place with my tiny square legs still in shock "uhhh Y/n you ok?" Mk poked and looked at my blank face and I could feel my soul come out of my body. "Uhhh too extreme?" "Y-yeah, p-please don't do that again without warning..." "sorry hehe..."