3. Finally defeating Evil

A/n-Chan: Soooo I may or may not have gotten into a car accident when I started writing this but dun worry guys I am fine. Also I made the picture on top cuz I thought it was funny.

3rd person POV

The two of them sighed, then a bunch of monkeys were messing around with a giant crate, causing both of them to turn around to look at them. Y/n seemed to remember that crate, since it also had a familiar cat icon on it "Wait wasn't that crate from Sandy's boat?" "Dunno can't say I remember" Y/n sweatdropped at Mk 'looks like he is still as dense as ever' Y/n thought while giving a small smile. The monkeys were very curious and one started jumping on the side of the crate in curiosity, then the side of the crates started opening and that scared the Monkeys as it got off the crate immediately, followed by the other monkeys running away from the crate in fear as the sides of the crate fell open. 

As the crate fell apart, Y/n and Mk both covered their faces to shield themselves from the sand and the wind blowing at them as the pieces fell, then there was this huge mech?/motorcycle?/ship? (I honestly don't know) "Now that I think about it why does Sandy even have this...?" "OHOHOHO YEA!! Let's go Y/n!" Mk shouted as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the ship(thing) when they both got in, Mk did not realised that there was only one seat and he is also very oblivious right now to that fact that Y/n is forced to sit on his lap. 'Mk you cute dumb idiot!' Y/n thought as heat rushed up to her cheeks. 

Mk was not looking at all the controls confused, then they both spotted a "8+" Mk clearly has no idea how to use this thing but he didn't want to seem stupid in-front of Y/n "Uhhh can't be too hard to fly, it's for ages 8 and up" "Cómo sobrevivió este tipo..." Y/n whispered to herself, (u guys can just Google translate it) Mk pressed a button and it started up the ship(thing) it then lifted off the ground and soon it zoomed up into the end. Y/n was not gonna lie, it was actually pretty fun "Wooohooo!!!" Mk yelled and Y/n couldn't help but join him.

Meanwhile with DBK

DBK was rampaging throughout the city and he sent a (unnecessary) beam that destroyed the city even more. Bull clones were scattered around the city and that's were we see our friends again In Pigsy's van driving straight through the Bull clones that either knocked them over or they were sent flying, you probably think that they have got this totally under control right? Well ya thought wrong. Turns out they were shouting in panic in the van and they looked like they had no idea what they were doing, except Sandy, he didn't shout he just has a terrified face with his kitty tea set in hand.

A Bull clones with a machine laughed evilly as it locks on to Pigsy's van and shoots out huge barrels "Oh no! Their secret weapon, BARRELS" Tang yelled, (what is this Donkey Kong?) Pigsy manoeuvred around the barrels as they somehow exploded despite hitting nothing and his Van flipped over to the side and all of them came out with cool poses, and the truck somehow exploded as well. Tang was holding two bowels of noodles, Pigsy was standing on some debris holding up a spoon, and Sandy and Mei was just normally posing, then a burst of flames appeared in front of them which then died down to reveal Red Son "So, you wanna be heroes huh" He was wearing the gauntlet in his hand and in was in a stance ready to fight. (Excuse me for a moment while I wipe the blood off my nose O///v///O) 

"Let me show you what happens to heroes" and he burst into flames, "ugggRAHHHH!!!! I've had it up to here with these demon pu-!" Then Mei put a hand in front of Pigsy, stopping him from continuing further "I'll handle this one..." Mei said she he slowly walked towards the burst of flames and in a flash of green sparks a big green dragon resembling the Dragon of the West appeared, but before anything could happen next a ship(thing) appeared infront of the dragon making it disappear in an instant. And yes it is the ship(thing) with Y/n and Mk in it, and it seems they have lost control of the ship(thing).