5. Who the fuck are you

Slight cussing ❗️

Y/n POV

I woke up to a slimy feeling on my face, my brain wasn't fully awake so my head was filled with question marks. Then the slimy feeling reached my eyes, "Wha- hey! What the- Delta? Ok ok I'm awake stop it haha!!" So Delta was the cause of the slimy feeling, turns out he was licking my face to try and wake me up, such a good boy~ 🥰 "Good morning to you to you cutie patootie, also your breath stinks" I said as I wrapped him around my arms and started petting and cuddling him, of course Delta looked slightly offended at that last part but he decided to focus on the pets. 

I put Delta down and got out of bed to stretch and get ready for the day, I put on my usual clothes and I realised Mk isn't here. OH SHIT WAIT I FORGOT I HAVE TO DO DELIVERIES WITH MK, I quickly Naruto ran down to the shop with Delta following close behind. "PIGSY, MK, I'm so sorry that I'm late, I'll help Mk with the deliveries right-"  

Ding!  

"Order Up! C'mon get the load out!" "On it!" Mk grabbed the noodles and placed it in his delivery bag then drove off. Did they even hear me? "U-uh Pigsy? I'm here for work" I said again to get his attention, "Oh you're awake Y/n, how did you sleep are you feeling better?" "Whatdda doin outta bed kid? Those injuries are still fresh you should be resting" Both Mr Tang and Pigsy asked "Well... yeah I did thanks for asking Mr Tang, but Pigsy what about my deliveries?" "Kid you literally almost died trying to hold off those Bull Bozos yesterday, one day of rest isn't enough. As much as Mk would deliver much better with you, you need to rest and that's final" Geez what a dad, wait am I getting adopted.

I sighed in defeat, knowing Pigsy he's probably not gonna change his mind anytime soon. "Arf Arf!" Oh I almost forgot Delta was here, in a split second he jumped into my arms forcing me to carry him. "WHERE THE HECK DID THAT DOG COME FROM?!" Mr Tang spat out his noodles, "Oh uhh, he kinda just... showed up on my bed. His name is Delta and I'm guessing he's the water spirit I summoned yesterday" Pigsy and Tang both paused to look at me then at Delta then back to me and blinking in confusion "Your tellin me that, that small thing. Was that giant creature thing that knocked down a ton of Bull Clones? Yeah not buyin it kid no pets allowed in my kitchen" 

"B-b-but I'm telling the truth! He may not look like it but he really is the water spirit from yesterday!" Looks like Pigsy and Tang aren't easily convinced people, ahem except for that one time in the market (cough* spider demon) Welp time to use the forbidden negotiation method "Look even is he isn't we can't just leave him all by himself he's just a widdle pubby 🥺" I was in a f*cking cartoon so puppy eyes should work right? Delta was outright confused at what I was doing "Pwretty pwease?🥺🥺🥺🥺" But it seems he understood the assignment and decided to put on his cutest puppy dog eyes with me. 

Pigsy looked like he was holding his breath before he sighed and said "Fine kid, but he's your responsibility and that means I'm not changing diapers if he decides to mark his territory" Does a magic dog sprit thing even shit in the first place? you know what I don't wanna think about it. "Thanks Pigsy, since I have the day off do you mind if I explore the city a little?" "You sure Y/n?, you might get lost all by yourself especially since you have no idea where everything is and all" "I'll be fine Mr Tang, and hey I'm not by myself I have Delta he can protect me" "arf arf!" Delta probably said something along the lines of 'your damn right I will' 

"Alright be careful ok kid? those bull clowns are still out there" "Oh I'm sure I won't bump into them" I mean he doesn't even appear in the 3rd episode at all, the time skips consists of at least 3 days so long weekend I guess. I walked back up the stairs to grab my new phone, Mei being the awesome gal pal she is got me a new phone, I mean she is rich so. Ok so today is the start of Mk's tireless week which will lead to Mk clones and then attempted homicide, so yeah everything is going great :D, I waved Pigsy and Tang goodbye and started exploring.