6. Lets trash a Dragon horse's house

3rd Person POV

Another beautiful day in the city where everything was at peace... at least for normal people, Pigsy had gone out to buy groceries' and since it was the weekend Tang was somewhere over the rainbow sipping noodles with his books and taking care of Delta. So Sandy was put in charge to watch over the kids (Mei, Mk and Y/n) "MUAHAHAHA Button mash all you want Mk, you'll never beat my agent galloping fury power" the chaos trio are currently at the arcade machine playing Monkey mech, Y/n is watching them play since she got 'banned' from kicking their butts too many times. 

What can she say? She was always good at games back in her world. "Up smash Up smash!" "I'm trying Sandy! Ok?! I'm trying I'm trying!" "Hahaha! No one can defeat me! Muhohoho-" *Ring Ring* Mei's celebration was cut off by her phone ringing (yOur phONe liNgInG youR pHoNE LinGING-) She paused and took out her phone to see that her mother was calling her, her face immediately turned into a frown and her cherry self suddenly turned gloomy.

"Oh boy... ah hi mom" Mei answered the call and backed away from the machine to take the call. Y/n noticed her sudden change of mood and glanced at the dragon girl sadly as Mk took the opportunity to attack Mei's character while she was distracted. "Really Mk? where's your honor?" "In Monkey Mech there is no such thing as honor, IT IS WAR!!" Y/n sighed as Mk kept button mashing attacks to Mei's character. "Yes mother...." Mei sighed as she hung up, Y/n knew at this episode this was where Mei got her Dragon blade and she didn't really have a good relationship with her parents.

Y/n looked back to the arcade machine and Mei's character was now to the point where it could only take one more hit, she went to Mei's side and went on god mode, she just pressed a few buttons and moved the joystick a little which instantly K.O.ed Mk's character "Wha- Hey! I thought we banned you?! That didn't count!" "whatever you say Mk" Y/n giggled and pat his head, Mk pouted with a tiny blush 'I'd wish she doesn't me like a kid' Mk thought.

Mei and Sandy looked over to see that Mei's character won on the screen of the arcade machine, Y/n looked at Mei hoping that win for her made her feel a little better. Mei smiled and laughed a bit too before giving Y/n a 'Thank you' look. "My parents... sigh* they want me to house sit..." "Then that's a bad thing?" "N-no! Me and my parents we-" 

"Uuuuh did Mei say Sleepover at her house?!!!!" Mk butted in "Mk you can't just-" "What?! No! My parents would-" "SLEEPOVERRRRRR!!" Y/n smacked her forehead. "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret dragon house full of secret dragon stuff..." "Mk your bring really creepy right now" Y/n deadpanned "C'mon pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease???" Mk squished his face right in Y/n and Mei's face giving them the puppy eyes. At this point Y/n had no say in this, "sleepover it is..." Mei reluctantly gave in to his pleas 

"Ooooh yeah! This sleepover is gonna be amazing! You know what? I'll bring my Monkey King DVD so we can have a marathon!" Y/n sweatdropped at his childish antics but he is Mk after all, "Well you guys have fun at the sleepover all right?" "Wait Y/n your not coming with us?" Mk raised an eyebrow at this, Mei and Sandy were also surprised that Y/n was not joining them. 

"W-wait I'm invited?" "Well duh your invited, why would you think we were leaving you out?" Mei questioned "O-oh its just that, uhm... I've never been to a sleepover at a friend's house before,  even if they do hold sleepovers I'm usually left out...or they purposely never tell me about it at all..." Y/n spoke sadly, rubbing her left shoulder in comfort of those bad memories as her gaze met the ground. "Well you've got us now! Now come on lets make this the best sleepover you've ever had!" Mei forgetting why she was gloomy picked up Y/n like she was holding up a piece of carboard over her head and zoomed off with Mk and Sandy following in suit to her house with Y/n completely still and having no clue how Mei picked her up so easily.