2. Meeting the King to defeat a King

A/n-Chan: I am not gonna mention the part where DBK goes feral because I am too lazy to do the story is gonna start when they are going to meet Sandy.

Your POV

Damn was it squished up in here, we are all inside Pigsy's truck and I volunteered to be stuffed at the back of the truck since I was like the 'extra' one here, besides I am not supposed to be here in the first place... BUT apparently they are too nice and let me be squished with them. And I tell you do NOT mess with Pigsy if he is in a car race because he drives like a mad man, but it's a cartoon so I guess he's fine.

"Pigsy watch where you're going, you're gonna kill us!" Tang said, "Yeah we've got to get to Flower fruit mountain without getting smushed in a car crash." Mk said, going to flower fruit mountain means more teasing for Sun Wukong yay. Mk flipped the pages of his book to show a mountain with water surrounding it "all we need to do is drive through an entire ocean simple" Mk said, oh this sweet one braincell bean "Mk, sweetheart you can't drive through an entire ocean without a boat or else we would just sink and drown" I said while facing Mk with a gentle smile and gave a small pat on his head.

He had a small pink blush appear on his face and he mumbled "I guess" as he averted his eyes away from me and pouted, "Guys! Demon Bull King has moved on to downtown, he's destroying the cheese teeze stalls!" Mei said, girl's got a point but I am lactose and I love cheese, that's why I always have to run to the bathroom after I eat my cheese fries at KFC. Liam and Amelia will never stop teasing me about that... I wonder how they are doing right now, are you guys looking for me? Or are you just like everybody else.

"All the more reason to get this staff to Monkey King" Mk said which snapped me out of my thoughts, "Flower fruit mountain, it's the only place he could be right Mr Tang?" Mk asked, the Mr Tang pushed up his glasses and went full on epic wisdom man mode. Mei knew the drill and pulled out her dragon plushie out for both of us to lay our heads on and take a nap while Tang was talking. "Hmm indeed, however Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory... SO I guess we better turn back!" Mr Tang said nervously, it was obvious he did not want to go but we have no choice.

"If we turn back now, DBK could destroy the world as we know it, we have to do this" I said with determination and clenched my hand. Then I felt something suddenly appear out of thin air in my hand, I looked down at my hand and slowly opened it, to find a tiny pair of wings big and small enough to put in my pocket. It was kinda like a trinket but it felt so real. Hmm then I notice a small paper that came with it,

Instructions on how to use wings:

Warning! Can only be used once so only use for emergency

Step1: flip the front of the wings so that it can properly position itself right on your back and drop it underneath your shirt.

Step 2: wait for 10 minutes for it to attach itself and grow and your good to go!

Step 3: think of the wings as an extra pair of hands but take caution not to flap them too hard because this pair of earrings is very strong and fast.

P.S: it's only one time use but you could always create another. 

First of all why in the world is this thing real?! But that means I can fly gasp* that's a cool power and very helpful for future events, like I guess later but that means I have to wear it earlier on for it to take effect on time. I can create these whenever I want? That's so cool! "Eh shut it you big baby, I know a guy that can take us there the most dangerous, deadly, rage filled warrior I've ever known, Sandy...." Pigsy said in a dark tone. Sandy is a sweetheart so you might wanna reconsider that fact Pigsy.