1.Did I just get isekai'd into Monkie Kid ?

Warning ❗️ slight cussing 

Your POV

This feels... different...

Why does my head hurt... actually, my whole body feels like it fell from a 13 story building 

This also doesn't feel like the cabin... Whats going on?! Was I kidnapped?  What happened to Liam and Amelia?! 

I was slowly starting to regain consciousness and my eyes started to open, I blinked a few times to clear my vision. Once I could see clearly I looked around my surroundings and I was on a bed that wasn't mine and- wait why does this room look so familiar?

I sat up and touched my head, why does it hurt a lot? then I felt something, are they bandages? Then I noticed something different about my arm, I looked down at my hand after I removed it from my head and saw that it was just yellow and looked lego like, phew... I thought there was somethi-

WAIT WHY IS MY HAND YELLOW AND LEGO LIKE??????!!!! 

I stared wide-eyed at my two hands which are now like lego, I don't even have fingers! Just claws, unknown to me I was having a panic attack and my breathing was out of control, "Okay Y/n, this is fine, maybe this is some sort of dream! It has to be, there's no way I was brought somewhere when I was sleeping and turned into this right? I am still sleeping in the cabin with my 2 best friends and when I wake up we are going to have fun on our camping trip there's no way...t-there's no way..." I put my two hands up to my head and hugging my knees to my chest while repeating those 3 words in my head as tears built up in my eyes and letting them flow down my face.

Then I think I heard a small voice say "Oh your awa- H-hey! are you okay?" and I think they were rushing towards me but I couldn't hear anything properly and I was closing my eyes so I couldn't see who or what it was. Then I felt 2 soft and gentle hands rest on mine "Shhh, its okay your safe now I'm not gonna hurt you, clam down take deep breaths" the voice said with a gentle and... familiar voice? 

The voice kept on reassuring me that I was okay as I followed the voice's words and started taking deep breaths and calming down, once I calmed down I reopened my eyes slowly and moved my hands away from my head with the person's hands still holding on to them, I lifted my head  to see...

Mk?

Switch to Mk's POV for a bit...

I should really check on them, ever since I saw her fall from the sky or wherever she fell from and took her in she still hasn't woken up. How did she even survive that? and why did she even fall from a very high place in the first place? 

Then Mr Tang walked into the restaurant "Ah Mr Tang! Are you here with another story about The Monkey King?" I said to him with excitement, I can't wait to write this down on my book all about Monkey King!

"Sure am Mk, its glad to see you so energetic this morning, something happen?" Mr Tang said. Ah! I almost forgot, Monkey King's story's can wait for a bit I need to check if that girl is awake she's probably hungry too. "Oh yeah right! I almost forgot that I had to..... do something in in my room with this uhhh... bowl of noodles! I'll be back later" I grabbed the bowl of noodles that was already freshly made and ran to my room.

 As I got up to my room I heard small noises, she must be awake now! "Oh your awa- H-hey! are you okay?" I called out to her, it looked like she was having a panic attack, I mean I should have expected this since she is waking up to an unfamiliar place. I placed the noodles down on my table and ran over to her in hopes of trying to get her to clam down.

"Shhh, its okay your safe now I'm not gonna hurt you, clam down take deep breaths" I really hope this works, thankfully she did start to calm down. What I didn't know was that I was holding her hands, then she looked at me with her e/c orbs looking at me, they looked so pretty... I felt myself blush when I thought of that but I quickly brushed it off and focused back on her.