Chapter 1- Opportunity

Copyright © Itzgingin 2013 All rights reserved.

If I find anyone who infringes this copyright there will be much harm caused on you. Physically and emotionally. 

1. You will get verbally abused by Jace Wayland 

2. Iggy and Gazzy will stuff bombs down your pants while Fang gives you the Fang glare.

3. Percy will stab you with Riptide even thought he can't actually stab you with it. 

4. I will cuss you out and make wattpad terminate your account for such an atrocious act.

5. I will slap you through cyberspace.

6. I'll make you reread the Twilight series over and over again until your eyeballs fall out.

7. Katniss will set you on fire.

8. Peeta will make you eat poisoned bread.

9. I will bring The Grudge into your bedroom.

10. I'll make sure Austin Mahone has suddenly developed hatred for some random person, that person is you. 

11. One Direction will burn down your house.

Those are some pretty bad things, but seriously, please don't copy my story. I spent more then a couple hundred hours on this. Thank you!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1- Opportunity

It is Friday night and most of my classmates are probably having their best time of their life at a party while here I am, sitting in my room working on next weeks homework. I'm not exactly a nerd, I'm not friendless, in fact I'm quite popular. Except I don't go to parties and get wasted.

I don't party, I don't gossip, instead I study and make awesome grades. That's what everyone knows me as, but if it's one thing they know the most about me, it's my love for Austin Mahone.

My room might be plain with my normal bedsheets and pillows, but on my walls, posters and little pictures of Austin Mahone covers every inch. My favorite has got to be the one by my bedside lamp. It was a poster of Austin, shirtless and with a goofy smile plastered on his face. Around it was small heart stickers on it.

Waking up to a half naked Austin Mahone always make mornings more bare able.

So here I am in my room drooling over a guy that doesn't even know I exist...yet.

I continued to work on my Algebra 2 homework listening to the local radio station.

Whoever thought that putting the freaking alphabet in math was funny needs to get smacked with a bench. If I could, I would travel back in time to stop the creation of Algebra. I hate it. Ignoring my hatred of these numbers, I continued to struggle over the problems and then suddenly something on the radio caught my attention. You guessed it. His initials are A and M.

"Austin Mahone fan? Mega Fan? Super Fan? Whatever you categorize yourself, you are in for a special treat! Monday night, 8 eastern time, one lucky caller will be able to receive two VIP tickets and backstage passes to an Austin Mahone Concert!"

My eyes widened, I rubbed my ears to make sure I heard correctly. Oh my god... did I seriously hear that? This is my chance! This is my chance to make him know I exist. I need to win this contest, no matter what it takes.

A master plan bloomed seconds later. I quickly jumped off my bed and ran for my iphone that sat on a desk across the room. I dialled my best friend, partner in crime, my right hand man.

It took two rings before he picked up, "Hey Tammy whats up?" his voice was muffled by the pounding music in the back ground.

"Hey Austin, I need some help." I said enthusiastically, " so I need you to come over like... right now."

"What? Why now? I'm having the time of my life at Josh's party!" Austin said, there was some shuffling and the pounding music was now almost gone.

"But you're my best friend and you said you would do anything for me since you vowed that to me in kindergarden," I pointed out, sitting back on my bed. "Plus you say that everytime you go to a party."