Sins (Yunjin)

Well you have met your ex girlfriend at the fast food chain you always eat at. You were surprised and your gaze met hers. She didn't flinch nor made a move it feels like you were just some kind of stranger to her. She was still beautiful just like before when she was still yours but due to lack of communication you guys broke up.

You heard that she move to America and you realize that it was mistake that you broke up with her so you decided to chase after her but she already move to another place. You were too late. She already blocked you and you lost your only connection to her so you decided to go on and live your life.

Due to guilt, you suddenly change, became different. You were became flirty, always at the party, drink and smokes even violent, you fought with other men if they pisses you off. You weren't like that before, you were kind, gentle, loving and caring and friendly. Even your friends were surprised to see the sudden change in you. You saw her again but with someone else.

"He must be her boyfriend" You spoke

You were eating a fries, burger and ice cream. You were jealous for she was smiling and laughing with the other guy but you cannot do anything about it but just to let them be. After eating, you paid for your meal and walk away. Yunjin look at you one more time, she was surprised at the inside for seeing you and she heard from her friends that her ex boyfriend is not the same as before.

Now that she saw you, it's real. You never had a piercing before, and you need dressed like a bad guy before and you never dyed your hair pure black. She wanted to talk to you but her new boyfriend is her with her so she must keep her actions right.

After eating, a sudden call came to her  boyfriend so he bid goodbye to her. Yunjin decided to take this chance to talk to you. She decided to text you but before that, she unblock you but your account has been deactivated so she had no choice but to find you manually.

She look at every corner and alley until she had found you but what she saw made her surprised you were smoking. You weren't like that before and she walk towards you and tap your shoulder, you look at her and we're surprised but you kept your cool.

"Yes what do you want?" You asked coldly

She was kinda hurt at your tone but you heard that you were not the same as before.

"It's been a long time y/n" Yunjin spoke

"Huh? Do you remember me?" You asked

"Of course I do" Yunjin said "Your the one who broke my heart before"

"Oh yeah I remember! Huh Yunjin... Well yes I did." you said

Yunjin didn't like it. She doesn't like what changes you did have.

"But before we talk can you remove that cigarettes of yours? You know I hate seeing you smoke" Yunjin said

"Oh yeah? What to do? You don't have the power to stop me" You said

"Excuse me?" Yunjin asked annoyed

The your phone rings "Duty calls see ya, Yunjin"

"Hey I'm not done talking to you!" Yunjin said

But you left her just like that. You arrive at the other alley as a group of men were waiting for you. You lit another cigarette and stare at them.

"We weren't done yet y/n"

"You know Justin, I made sure that you won't make the same mistake ever again. You even brought new boys with you but I'll tell you in advance you won't be the same just like before if I did beat you but I'm not in the mood so I'll just leave" You said