Heart Of Mine (Chaewon)

A/N: "It's one of the song I like listening to. Even if it's a old song but it's a great song I can always hear it back in the days when I was a kid and my mom used to play a stereo and it always play there

Boz Scaggs - "Heart Of Mine"

~•~

Well there was this someone who's close to your heart and you love her a lot and the time you guys spent were the most memorable ones.

Kim Chaewon

The one you love so much and you guys spend a lot of time together and she was the only woman who made your heart beat like crazy but now...

She was now in someone else arms.

Chaewon used to be yours before but she broke up with you and left your side. You asked her what's wrong but she gave you a vague answer then she left you. You begged her to stay but she didn't listen to you and left your side.

Until now, you haven't move on and you kept asking yourself where did you go wrong and what made her lost interest on you but that is just about it.

You spend your time focusing on your job but you can't help but sometimes think of her after all, she was the woman you love so much.

You haven't heard from her or anything that relates to her then one day.

In a flash, when everything seems starting to heal, time flies and it mend your heart slowly but when it's about to be whole again it starts bleeding again and slowly falling into pieces.

Chaewon appeared in front of you, she was so beautiful and stunning just like before. The clothe she's wearing look so good on her, the mid hair length she has suits her and she looks like she has been doing all too well it feels like she hasn't been hurt and broken just like you.

Then her gaze landed on your direction which made you froze and unable to do but stare at her then she smiled and wave at your direction.

You don't know what to feel, be happy or sad or angry but happiness get ahead of you and about to wave at her but a man bump at you and apologize then he head towards her and hug her and peck her lips.

You were stunned and cannot believe what just happened, she smiled so lovingly on him and stare at him with full of love and a tears left your eyes.

Chaewon happened to get a glimpse of you and look at behind her boyfriend's back, you saw that she was about to look at you, you turn around as you sniffs then you exhales deeply and started walking away.

Chaewon were looking at you and she felt like she had seen you earlier, Chaewon felt like something in her wanted to keep staring at the man who's walking away from them.

"What's wrong Chaewon?"

Chaewon snap back "Oh it's nothing Minseok"

"Okay"

Your heart started aching and you started thinking, you don't understand why she left you and everytime you started thinking about everything you guys did together it kills you. Reminiscing the beautiful memorable moments you guys had you cannot help but to break down in tears.

"Why? Why? Why?" You spoke

The wound in your heart were still fresh and patching it up, only time can heal you and no one else.

While walking you happen to cross paths with Chaewon and this surprised you and she was with her friends and you can recognize one and that is Sakura.

Sakura caught a glimpse of you who pass by them and she stop gathering the other girls attention.