The Wolf (Chaewon)

(A/N: This book is similar to my other incoming book but has a different plot)

Human and werewolves. Werewolves like you are not the typical wolf you see in movies, wolves like your kind were like humans except for the appearance, it was a complete wolf the similarities you have in humans were high intelligence except for enormous amount of strength.

Your kind and humans were all in peace humans and werewolves were in one empire. There are also some rare kinds, human wolves. Those who has a form of human and can change into werewolf. An offspring of human and a wolf.

You were in a academy along with your childhood rival Kim Chaewon, a human. She always defeat you in tournament and it wasn't unusual for you were known as a failure of the academy, you weren't gifted with strength and Intelligence, your parents also wonder what goes wrong but here you are, getting bullied.

You have a brother named Kiryo and he excels in so many things and he is also a close friend of Chaewon which is your rival. Your parents were so proud of Kiryo while you.... You were somehow neglected and this leads you to desperation on winning in tournament to make your parents proud of you and so you can also be proud of yourself.

Now, you were defeated again by Chaewon. You butt hit the ground as your sword flew away, Chaewon pointed her sword at you.

"Chaewon wins!" Referee said

"Your still the same y/n, you never change" Chaewon said as she conceal her sword

"Yeah I'm still weak" You said and look down

"What my point is you still lack in so many things" Chaewon said

"I'm not done!" You stood up and took the sword

The referee look at you "You still can fight?"

"Yeah..." you said

"Oh come on, you know you can't win" Chaewon said

"I will not give up!" You said

"So desperate" Chaewon said

"I'm really desperate right now! My rank stands here! If I still can't defeat you.... I might as well give up on being a swordsman!!" You said

"Match starts!" Referee said

"Ahhhh!!!" You charge at her

Your eyes glowed red and Chaewon saw it as soon as your sword clashes on hers she felt a huge weight causing her to fall back. She was surprised because she never experienced it before then your moves suddenly change making her surprise.

At every swing you do there's a growl can be heard. Chaewon were now on defense, upward, downward, vertical, horizontal, diagonal and so on. Repeatedly movements made it hard for Chaewon to counter it all. But Chaewon is smart and countering attacks is her specialty.

Chaewon manage to saw a opening she took this chance to counter you then you fall and lost to Chaewon again she pointed her sword at you and you stare at her sword, the referee look at you.

"Ready again?" The referee asked

You look at the sword your holding and stood up.

"Want to show me more skills?" Chaewon said with a smirk

"I...." You lift the sword hilt "Lose." you let go of the sword

Chaewon were surprised. You turn your back on them.

"I guess being a swordsman wasn't for me to begin with" You said

"Hey-" Chaewon said

"In this match! Chaewon wins!!" the referee announced