Broken pt 2

Back in the days when you guys were still young, Jihyo were somehow neglected. Your parents were too doted on you and they are now starting to forget it, because Jihyo were still young jealousy is taking over Jihyo. Jihyo tried everything to make your parents proud on her too but they were just too focused on you.

Jihyo were angry at you and she hated you. When you were born, Jihyo is happy seeing you and when she places her finger on you and you hold her finger and she was happy. Jihyo look after you when your mom and father were busy.

Jihyo manage to fulfill her role as a older sister. You grew attach to your sister. Jihyo was always smiling seeing you in her arms sleeping and she can see that you were attached to her.

But as you grow up, that's where the bad part in Jihyo's life came. Neglecting her, your parents expecting on her a lot, bullies in her school picking on her, she got into a fight with her classmates and your parents got called at the school and it made them disappointed on her.

Jihyo wanted to let made your parents proud so she did her best in school but when she succeeded, your parents were too busy and she was sad. She did everything to make them proud of her but they were just neglecting her.

Jihyo saw how much your parents care for you giving everything to you and that's where she started to hold a grudge on her parents and started to get jealous at you. Whenever you were entrusted to her, she refuse and left to meet with her friends.

Her parents got mad at her but Jihyo didn't care. Jihyo started to hate you and pushed you away but you kept coming near her and asking her to play with you. Jihyo wanted to leave and she was completely frustrated at everything, she wasn't doing well in school, getting bullied, your parents neglecting her, and jealousy towards you made her fall into depression.

Jihyo have no one to lean on, she was was keeping it all inside of her. It was too much for her and she was in middle of suicidal thoughts. She wanted to end her life. She wanted to lean on someone and she was now breaking apart.

She was all alone in her room and wanted to end her life but she was scared but there's no one for her. She was hugging her knees closer to her chest and she was at the corner.

"Damn it all...." She said crying

Someone then opened her door. She look at who it is. It was you and she glare at you.

"Noona..?" you spoke

"What are you doing here? Get out of my room!" Jihyo yelled

"Um... Noona..." you walk towards her

"I said get out!" Jihyo said

"Why are you crying?" you said standing in front of her

"Just leave me alone!" Jihyo said

"No! I don't know why your acting like this but please don't push me away noona" you said

Jihyo can't utter a word for she was too upset and then you walk closer to her and hug her which surprised Jihyo.

"You can cry in front of me noona, back then you always let me cry in your arms when the kids bully me... Now you can cry in front of me.... I might not be strong enough to protect you from bullies but I will be here for you... After all, your my older sister I always rely on" you said hugging her

Jihyo cried a lot, she let it all out and you stayed beside her as you caresses her hair. You were still 9 years old and Jihyo was 13 years old back then. Jihyo were at the bed sleeping holding your hand. You were caressing her hair and wipe her tears with your fingers.

Jihyo used to do this to you when you were sleeping for you were very clingy to her when you were a kid. You saw a note at her table and it was written by her and it was full of negative things and unfamiliar words to you for you are too young to understand it.