Nerd's Love Story (Chaewon Version)

(All Members will have a part like this with different plots and we are going to start with Chaewon)

You have feelings for this girl named Chaewon who were teased by a lot of students for her appearance, nerd glasses, unfixed hair (not that really messy) walk like a nerd, she was smart, very smart. You were not some kind of popular dude or something you were just an average guy with a nice grade even though it wasn't that high but at least it's not low.

Well the reason why you fell for her was she was kind, friendly and funny. You really don't care about appearances anyways and if she became your girlfriend, you don't care what will other students say. You decided to confess to her.

"I like you Chaewon, would you please be my girlfriend?" You said

Chaewon were stunned as she was speechless then she look at you. You were getting nervous for her silence.

"Is that a.... No?" you asked

"I am not like any other girls" Chaewon said

"I don't care" you said

"I am not pretty" Chaewon added

"It doesn't matter" you said

"I am not hot or sexy"

"It is not based on that" you said

"You sure?" Chaewon asked

"Of course I am" you said "So would you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure... Let's date" Chaewon said

You smiled and jumped in excitement then hug her which surprised her but she smiled. That's how your relationship with Chaewon started, so students were making fun of you and Chaewon but you don't care so was she.

You sat beside your girlfriend Chaewon and she smiled showing that front tooth of hers but you don't care, you just love Chaewon for who she is but what you didn't know that Chaewon is hiding something from you.

What you see in her now we're a complete opposite of who she really is. It was nothing a huge disguise to hide something that was very eye catching.

You knew Chaewon loves to sing and dance and you love playing guitar, you guys jam whenever you guys wanted to. You were eating lunch with Chaewon.

"Come to my house later, my mom wanted to meet you in person" Chaewon said

"Oh really?" you said "By the way mom asked how are you doing"

"Oh really? Tell her im doing fine" Chaewon said

"I told her and she can't wait to see you again, she said she misses her daughter in law"

Chaewon chuckles "Really? Daughter in law?"

"Yeah! Why? You don't want to marry me?" you said

"Of course I do" Chaewon said

You smiled.

"Look! The beauty and the beast!" Man shouted

"Yeah yeah whatever" Chaewon said "I want to show you something back at my home so please don't be surprised"

"Oh okay" you said

~•~

You were walking home together with Chaewon, this is the first time you will meet her mother and you are nervous. You and Chaewon had been dating for 3 months and you introduce her to your mom after 2 months of dating.

"Your dad is there right?" you asked

"Of course he is, he also wanted to meet you" Chaewon said

Your eyes widened and you know that the greatest boss that the boyfriend will face was the father of his girlfriend.