Childhood Love (Chaewon/Kazuha)

Well you have this best friend named Kim Chaewon, she was your childhood friend and you guys spend a lot of time together and you guys were classmates ever since 1st grade. Your closeness to Chaewon cannot be compared, you knew everything about Chaewon and she knew all about you.

Well Chaewon were taller than you and you weren't that kind of kid who's very popular like Chaewon. You can be called nerd for you wore eye glasses and you are thin. Your feelings for her start when you guys were on sixth grade, you start to see her as a woman not just some kind of best friend but you decided to keep the best friend one for you were scared that your friendship with her disappeared.

Well 2nd year high school, she told you that she like the popular guy who's handsome and taller than you and especially he was your classmate.

"I like Soobin... The popular guy! He was so handsome and hot! Man I want to be her girlfriend! He's really handsome right?!" Chaewon said jumping in excitement

And you were there just staring at her speechless.

"Hey? Y/n? You alright? Aren't you happy for me?" Chaewon said as her eyebrows furrow

"Uh? No I am happy! I'm happy for you! I agree with you! He's hot and handsome!" You said jumping with her

"I know right?!" Chaewon said

But at the back of your heart you were hurt. So after school you said to Chaewon that you will be home first. She agreed and after you went home, your mother left a food for you for she had work to do and your father also. You cried at your room, you cried your heart out, it hurts a lot and you knew that Soobin also likes Chaewon for you were friends with Beomgyu, Soobin's friend.

Then the day comes Chaewon and Soobin have gotten together. You were hurt, mad, jealous, and this leads you to become cold which Chaewon feel like you weren't the same as before.

"Hey Y/n" Chaewon greeted you with a smile

"Oh yeah hi" You said

"What's wrong? Aren't you feeling well?" Chaewon asked

"Yeah... My.... Head hurts... Don't worry about me" You said

"Hey you shouldn't have come to school! Let me check"

Chaewon check your forehead but you shove her arms softly away from you.

"Hey what was that for?" Chaewon asked

"I'm fine Chaewon, I'll just go to the nurse office if I really can't take it. You should go on ahead now, your boyfriend is calling you over there" you said and pointed at Soobin

"But-"

"Don't let your boyfriend wait for too long, I'm doing just fine" you said

Chaewon sighs and stood up she looked at you one more time and walk towards Soobin. You were leaning on the desk as you covered your face with your arms. As days goes by your approach to Chaewon suddenly change, you weren't the same as before.

You were still her friend but you decided to create a line between you and her. Chaewon notices the sudden change in you, she wanted to talk to you but whenever she started the topic you always dodge it but creating a new topic.

Years passed, you guys are now 3rd year high school, you change in the past months, you weren't the thin guy like before, you werent the nerd one, you completely change. Your attitude change, you were cold and never cared for anyone although your friendship with Chaewon were not forgotten but things just not the same as before.

"Hey y/n" Soobin greeted

"Yes? You need something? If your looking for Chaewon, sorry but I don't know" You said coldly