My Tutor (Sakura)

Well you were a student who have a very bad grade and your parents told you to be tutored but you insist on not having one until your senior friend name Sakura whom also you have feelings for decided to tutor you. You and Sakura were friends for she knew you by her friend named Eunchae who introduced you to her.

Eunchae were like you who were not a great student and she always getting tutored by Sakura who were a smart student. For the first time you saw Sakura, you fell for her in an instant and seeing her how kind she was to you and gentle treating like her little brother made your feelings grow much deeper.

"Now you have to use this formula to get the distance that he was asking for" Sakura said

"Oh I get it noona! You are really smart!" you said

"Thank you, I'm happy to help you y/n" Sakura said

"You guys done flirting?" Eunchae said

You blushed and Sakura look at Eunchae in disbelief.

"Have you finished the exam I gave you?" Sakura said

"Well I did and some of those questions are hard to understand so please teach me more eonnie" Eunchae said

"Fine Fine" Sakura said

As days goes by, you guys were in school. You were hanging out with Eunchae and her boyfriend named Mark. You and Mark were friends since middle school.

"So y/n have you consider on what I am saying to you?" Mark said

"Well man, you know this thing or two." You said unsure

"Well you better do that early than leaving in regrets" Mark said

"Yeah, you should confess to Sakura Eonnie before its all too late. I think she does likes you too" Eunchae said

"How can you say so?" You asked

"Oh trust me, I know Sakura Eonnie better than you" Eunchae said

"Fine.... Ill try..." you said

"Being rejected is part of life so it's okay bro we are here" Mark said

"Yep he's right" Eunchae added

"I'm scared" you said

~•~

You decided to confess to Sakura today for she was tutoring you but when you face her. You can't seem to move or speak. It was like you were being stopped by a unknown force. So a days goes by with just you getting tutored by her.

The one day you decided to muster up all of your courage and leave all the fear and confess to Sakura. Mark and Eunchae cheered for your success and you brought a bouquet of flower and decided to meet her up. You were calling on her phone but she seems busy, she was on phone with someone else, you must've thought it might be one of her friends Yena or Chaeyeon.

You were walking on the street when you saw Sakura on the opposite side and she was on phone with somebody else. You smiled and ready to walk towards her but you stop at your tracks seeing her waving at someone and you look who it is and it was a man.

You saw that he's handsome and tall and might be a senior like her. You thought he might just be her friend or something but you felt restless then you saw her hug him with a big smile on her face.

You loosen your grip on the flowers and watch them walk away. You wanted to confirm that if he is really dating Sakura so you decided to followed them. You watch them go to whatever places they saw onto, restaurant, cinema, arcade, cafe, and mall.

This is a date, Sakura were on a date with a another man. Your heart broke into pieces seeing her so happy with him and what made you feel so weak and helpless is when she kisses his lips and you cannot take it anymore. Tears were falling into your eyes as your heart ache so much. Sakura let go of him and she manage to see a glimpse of you running away but she might thought she must be just dreaming or something and decides to go on with her date with her boyfriend.