part 1-Tom comes round

As the sunlight shone through my curtains I checked my phone and saw a message from my best freind Tom.Im seeing him today he's coming round to mine then I'm going to the hollands house for a bbq and a pool party.

Skip 3 hours
I heard a knock at the door it was tom.I let him in and we planned to watch a movie so all we had to do is agree on a film.what shall we watch he asked me?

I said uncharted he didn't want to but I made him anyway.It got to the scene were he was working out without a shirt  on.I was staring and screen feeling a bit turned on by him.Tom noticed I was staring and said do u like the view?I quickly looked away from the screen said no way and hit him playfully.He smirked.We got a bit closer but nothing else really happend.

It was time to go the hollands so I got in the car with tom and he drove us there.
All of the hollands want us to be together and think we would be perfect for each other.We arrived and knocked on the door.Nikki answered the door paddy saw us jumped of the sofa and came running to us and gave us both a big hug.Me and Tom were in the kitchen and harry came and asked us if we're going swimming.We said yes tom took me up to his bedroom so I could change.I came down the stairs harry,paddy and tom were already in the pool.I saw tom staring at me and I started blushing.

I started sun bathing then 10 minutes later tom came over to me and picked me up.I started shouting at him put me down right now thomas.He grinned and chucked me in the pool jumping in right after.Everyone started laughing.I splashed them all and we all started messing around.

The rest of night will be on part 2 things might turn into a bit more.Hope u all enjoyed.