part 12

Paddy looked really excited for the evening and said he wanted to have a big film night.So you all got changed into pjamas you were one of Tom's hoddie and tshirt then some shorts of yours.Paddy wanted to watch a horror as the first film so tom agreed but just not to scary.There had been a couple jump scares but you were all fine then Tom said he would go and make some popcorn and some other snacks.There was a really big jump scare and paddy jumped into your arms.You calmed him down and he stayed hugging you.Tom walked in and looked all jealous because you and paddy were cuddling.(Not in a weird way tho.)

Hey how come I don't get any cuddles.Because I'm her favourite.Paddy said.You are my favourite holland pads.Yay see told you tom.Thats not fair.It is said Paddy.Tom gave us a dirty look and said to me well then no cuddles or kisses for the rest of the week then.Wait what no no please.Nope said tom.Ok then fine knowing that would supprise him up a bit.He looked at you surprised and just carried on watching the film.

The horror finshed so what do you want to watch next pads.Uh Disney please if that's ok.Yeah sure.Tom then said well I'm picking the Disney film then.Tom let's paddy pick.No I feel very lonely at the moment with you two cuddling and I'm annoyed so I'm picking it.Ok fine.Paddy looked up at you a bit sad.Its fine hopefully he'll choose a good one you said to paddy while ruffling his hair up. Tom picked coco which was good because everyone liked it.

Half way through the film Paddy fell asleep.Aww Tom look he's asleep.Aww he mimicked you.Not funny thomas.Hey you know I don't like being called thomas.Oh well thomas.He gave you a serious look and said I'll make it two more days without no kisses and cuddles.Ok fine Tommy.Thats a better name.Tom can you carry paddy upstairs so he can sleep.Yeah sure.

Tom came back downstairs and sat down.You went to get a drink for both of you.He had put on avengers endgame.You went and sat next to him on the sofa.You started to cuddle into him.No cuddles remember love.Please Tommy please.No you should have thought about it earlier.Ugh fine.You sat the other end of the sofa.You were a bit upset about Tom being so serious.He saw that you were upset.He left it for a bit.

Baby please can we have cuddles.He looked at you and just opened out his arms.You jumped into his arms.

The film had finshed so you both went up to bed.You fell asleep cuddling.You then woke up to someone crawling into your bed.You looked up to see  Paddy.What are you doing Paddy.I had a nightmare can I sleep in here.With that tom then woke up.What is going on its 2 in the morning.I had a nightmare.Oh ok come here bud.Paddy slept between both of you and you all went to sleep.