part 8-spicy

Yes!OK then come here.He pulled your arm gently and put you on his waist.You started kissing him then started moving your hips around oh his lap.You felt something between your legs.Tom picked you up and went to his bedroom.

He sat down on the bed with you still on his lap.He took of your top so you were just in your bra.He looked at you up and down.Fuck I love you so much.I love you to Tommy taking off his top.You stared and his abs he got your hand and started moving your hand up and down his abs then started kissing you.He started to kiss your neck.You put your head back and moaned in pleasure.

He then stood you up took your joggers of so you are just in your bra and pants.Then you took of his trousers and saw him all hard in his boxers.He then got you back onto his lap and started kissing you and unclipped your bra.He then stared at your tits and started to massage them.You started to moan.Darling you need to be a bit quieter in case paddy hears.Ok you bit your lip then started to make out with him.You pushed him on the bed so he is now lying down.

You then tried to pull of his boxers he helped you a bit.You looked up at him for permission can I.Of course you can.You licked his tip to tease him.Then started sucking his dick.You went faster and then he started to moan.Tommy you need to be quiter other wise paddy will hear.You kept sucking.Y/n I'm gonna cum.He cummed and you swalled it all.You get on top of tom and start kissing him and giving him hickeys.

He then flips you over and starts kissing you and then moves to your neck giving you hickeys then he started to move down your body he got to your pants then took them of.He looked up at you for permission.Yes of course you can.He then rubbed your clit with his finger.You moaned a little.He then started to kiss your vagina.You moaned quite load tom just smirked knowing what he was doing to you.He then put one finger in.Then he put two in going faster.You started to moan.Tommy I'm gonna cum.You then cummed all over his fingers.Im so sorry Tommy.Its fine he then licked his fingers taking the cum off.Darling you taste so good.

He went on top of you and grabbed a condom and put it on.He then put it inside of you.You started to kiss him.Tom go faster.Ok if that's what you want.He goes faster and you moan.You both cummed on each other then finshed up and cuddled up to each other and went to sleep.

Hope you liked next part be out soon!