part 5-spicy

We started leaving the beach and got to the car.He started stroking his hand up my thigh getting close to my lady area.

We arrived at my house.Ill go in and get my stuff then I'll be back.No I'll come with.ok then.I went up to the door and unlocked it.i walked into the kitchen to put my keys down.

When I out them down I felt 2 strong arms hold onto my waist and spin me round.We had locked eye contact.Then he started kissing me and told me to jump so my legs were round his waist.It turned into a makeout session.Then he put me down onto the kitchen island.So I was sat on it kissing him un doing the buttons on his shirt.Then he pulled my dress straps down and took my dress off.He looked up and down at me.Do you like the view then?I fucking love it y/n.Then he took of his trousers so he was just stood there in his boxers.You could see his member had gone all hard and grinned.He then unclipped your bra and started to massage me boobs.A moan slipped out.He grinned then started kissing down  to your more private part.

He took your thong off chucked it.Then looked at you for permission you nodded.He put 1 finger into your pussy.You put your head back in pleasure.Then he put 2 in then 3.You slipped out a couple moans.Tom I'm about to cum then you let it all out he licked his fingers and said you taste good doll.Then he went to get a condom quickly.Put it on then put his hard member into you.He said lie on the counter so I can get further into you.ok.Faster Tommy.Ok as you asked then you started moaning again.He knew what he was doing to you.Baby I'm about cum me to then you both cummed.

You got dressed into these sexy pjamas and he had to sleep his boxers.He carried you upstairs bridal style to bed then you both cuddled and went to sleep.

that was a spicy part!