part 7-film and gets a little spicy

You got back to the house done the popcorn and went and sat down.So what film shall we watch then guys?I don't mind said Tom.Paddy any ideas?I kinda want a Disney film then like a horror.Yeah sounds good.Tom?I mean yeah if you want.Can we watch coco please.Yes ok paddy.

You put the film on and got the snacks.You finshed coco then tom said about watching the conjuring.Paddy said yes and so did you.You were a little bit scared tho but oh well.It was starting to get a little scarier so you cuddled up to to tom a bit more.He held you in his 2 strong arms.The film finshed and paddy went up to bed.You and Tom wanted to watch another film so you just had to agree on one.

What about cherry tom?Uhh yeah ok.You put cherry on tom warned you about a scene but you didn't worry.You cuddled up.

Tom the suddenly grabbed the remote and paused it.Why did you do that tom?Uhh because there is a scene I don't think we should watch.It will be fine tom don't worry.He played and it was the scene were he was wanking off in the toilet.You just stared at the screen finding it quite hot.He looked at you and then paused it.I told you it was weird for us to watch you now feel uncomfortable.No I don't actually I feel fine.Oh um ok.

You started to feel you pants go a bit wet.So you went to the toilet before tom could notice but then noticed something and wouldn't let you get up.What tom I need the toilet.No it's something wrong with the film we can turn it of and go to bed?No!It's just I've gone a bit wet from that scene alright.Oh uh wasn't expecting that answer.Um how wet?Do you mind he said.No.

He put his finger in your pants and felt how wet you were.Yiu really did get wet didn't you.I think we should do something?Do you?

Part 8 be out in a while