part 6

You woke up before tom so you started playing with his hair. Then he woke up.Good morning darling.Morning baby.You started to kiss him then got on his lap and turned into a makeout session.You the got off and walked into the bathroom.He was a bit annoyed that you just got up after a makeout session hoping that it would turn into more.

You flushed the toilet turned the tap on to wash your hand and then felt two strong arms go around your waist.You looked up and saw all the hickey on your neck.Oh my god tom look how many you gave me.He smirked and then he put his head into your neck and started kissing you.Stop tom before you give me anymore.Ugh fine.

Anyway do you want to come see paddy because me and paddy were gonna watch couple of movies today sounds lame but still.Yes of course.Ok we'll go in a bit.I'll go make us some breakfast so you can get dressed.Ok thanks.

You got dressed and went down and he was making pancakes.You ate and then had to go to Tom's quickly so he could get dressed quickly.

You got to the hollands and paddy came running up to you to give you a hug.You had to go to the shops to get some snacks and drinks.

You got to the shops and there were paparazzi.Tom held you in one arm and paddy in the other.You rushed into the shops got some snack and drinks a bought a umbrella to hide from the paparazzi so you went out the shop got the umbrella out and rushed to the car.Tom drove back to the house.

The movie part will be in part 7.