𝟮𝟮𝟮

𝗗𝗲'𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲́ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗗𝗲'𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲́ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿. (Cookie, 22)

" Okay ma bye." I quickly hung up and tossed my phone.

I laid back on my bed staring at the ceiling. I felt the LSD kicking in making me close my eyes.

I wasn't always fucked up, I was sweet and innocent. People say they miss when I was that way, I can't 100 percent disagree. But the real De'Zure just gets further and further as the days go by.

" D....D....DEZ"Lano said beating down my door.
" Shut the fuck up I heard you the first time nigga" I got out the bed forcefully opening the door.
" Yeen act like it...One of our runners fucking over the money again. Right after I gave that nigga a pass"
"WHAT?" I pulled my hair into a ponytail

" Hell yea, that nigga in the living room right now"
" Bet...take his ass to the basement"

Lano nodded his head and closed my door. I put on black gloves so my hands wouldn't get dirty. Since I only had on bra and panties I threw sweats over my thong.

" This muthafucker got me fucked up" I muttered to myself snatching the metal baseball bat out my closet.

I gave this same Nigga a pass time
And time again. He always promised never to do it again, this my last straw with dude.

___________________________

" Please Cookie I promise ima get you all the money" He plead with me, I could see his hands trembling.

" Shut the fuck up and stand up nigga" I said calmly twirling my bat. He kept pleading making me get even more agitated.

" STAND UP" When I said that he jumped up.

I hit him as hard as I could in the leg, making it snap.

" Do what the FUCK I say when I say. If I tell you to stand up STAND YO MONKEY ASS UP" I pointed my bat all around the room to catch everyone's attention.

The man was on the floor whimpering and holding his leg and I just blacked out. I started hitting him in the head with the bat, not enough to kill him. He went from screaming in pain too being unconscious.

" Clean this shit up..." nobody did nothing, they was still in shock.
"DID I MUTHERFUCKING STUTTER CLEAN THIS BULLSHIT UP...NOWW" I said throwing down my bat and bloody gloves.
" and if you fuck over me you gone end up like this bozo so dont play with me" i snarled at every man in the room
My heart was pounding, and my eyes was getting heavy as hell. I got back to my room and pulled down my sweats. I made it too my bed just in time....

Blank.

(⏰ 3 years earlier)

The first day of my senior year was 5 days away and I really couldnt believe it. All this bullshit I've been through is really finna come to an end this year.