888

De'Zure Moné Carter

De'Zure Moné Carter

" DEZURE!" My mom called from downstairs.
" YES?" I said. No reply.

I rolled off my bed heading down the stairs. I had been taking care of my mom since she's on bed rest. Even though I didn't ask for it my dad has been cashapping  me 300 dollars a day for holding it down while he was gone.

" Cmere I just wanna talk to my baby girl " she pulled back her blanket inviting me to sit next to her.

I smiled a little and sat next to her replacing the blanket over my legs.

" we can watch what ever you wanna watch" my mom handed me the remote.

I turned on finding dory and we sat in silence.

" Dezzy I wanna apologize to you..."
" for what " I looked at her trying to lift my low eyes.
" I've been neglecting you, im drowning in my emotions when I should be trying to save you"
" Ma you just talking, watch the movie"
" im serious and i apologize "
" no need" I kissed her cheek then got up from the couch going back to my room.

Tre'zure Elontae Morant

" baby if you ever wanna come home you know you can" My mom said rubbing my cheeks. I can tell she was basically asking me not to leave.

This move is gonna be a good thing for me so I can leave the street life behind me. I got too many opportunities just too keep living a crash out life style. I got a high rise apartment downtown to get away from all the hot shit.

" ima miss you gangsta" My dad dapped me up.
" I'll miss you too pop"
As I was walking down the steps with my last bag I saw Kailer standing in the corner with tears running down her cheeks. I put down my bag.

" why you crying" I softened my voice.
She's borderline autistic so loud noises and yelling quickly overstimulates her. So when I talk to her I usually soften my voice up.