𝟯𝟯𝟯

𝘿𝙚'𝙕𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚́ 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧

I was kind of proud at the fact I've been sober for a week. Well....Lano been forcing me to stay sober. At night withdrawals be kicking my ass but tonight was even worst. I usually lock up in my room, but Lano heard me this time.

" De'zure?" I heard him call my name and firmly knock on the door.

I couldn't speak due to the fact I was slouched over my toilet violently vomiting every few minutes, and when I wasn't vommiting I was shaking.

I heard him slowly push the door open and walk in my room until he saw me slouched over the toilet. I started gagging again preparing myself to throw up. He just sat on the floor next to me and held my hair rubbing my back. It didn't help the pain but it was good knowing I wasn't fighting alone.

" Soon it'll be over keep thugging it out" I heard Lano say as I threw up.

Once I knew I was done throwing up I just layed back in Lanos lap and held onto his leg.
" D I'll stay here as long as you need me" he said rubbing my hair.

We sat there in silence for a moment.

" Can you help me brush my teeth" I said in a low tone.

All that throwing up caused me to lose my voice.

He gently sat me up against the tub and stood up. He grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, a small cup of water, and mouth wash.

" Swish this water in your mouth to get the chunks out" He handed me the small cup of water.

I did as told then he softly grabbed my face and began brushing my teeth, tongue, and lips.

" Cmon stand up so you can spit this out then we gone get in bed" I nodded reaching my hands out for him to grab and pull me up.

I spit out all the toothpaste then he helped me woddel back to my bed. He pulled back the covers, layed me down and replaced the covers on top of me.

He began walking out the room before I stopped him.

" Lano?...."
" Yes?"
" Can you lay with me?"

He got quiet for a second and since my back was facing him I thought he left the room till I felt my covers being lifted up. He got next to me and I turned around so he could hold me.

" Tomorrow we cleaning this house starting with this depressing ass room. We getting rid of all the drugs, and you gone start a new life. I blame my self for even letting you get into this shit " He said tightening his grip around me, in a comforting way.

( 3 years earlier ⏰)

" D SMILEEEE" My dad said tryna make me smile for a picture.
" First day of senior year baby D how you feelinggg?" My brother said snagging my cheeks.