𝟳𝟳𝟳

𝗧𝗿𝗲'𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁

* 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁*

To keep it a buck I didn't even go home. I couldn't be around my dad and the look my mom has been wearing on her face been making my stomach hurt. I parked outside of a Quickstop and sat in my car. It might seem weird but I was tryna find De'Zure on social media or something so she could get her work. When I got her Instagram pulled up I scrolled through her pictures.

" she think she cute" I scrunched my face up jokingly.

I just so happened to glance up and I saw that big ass pink telfar bag. I slowly got out the car and walked in the gas station.

" will this be all for you ma'am?" Jamal asked with his thick Hindi accent.
" Yes" she said in that lil soft ass voice.
" aye I got it" I pulled out a 20 and handed it too Jamal.

She turned around seeing me stand behind her. She grabbed her things off the counter and quickly walked out the store.

" keep the change " I said quickly and left out the store to catch up to her.

" De'Zure !"
" what" she stopped but didn't turn around.
" Im taking you home"
" why"
" cause it's finna rain"

She didn't say nothing just kept walking until out of nowhere it started raining.

" bring yo ass on bruh, im not finna tell
You again " I said getting agitated.

She turned around and began following me to my car. Once we got in I got a quick glimpse of her face and her eyes were blood red. She looked bad.

she opened her airhead strips munching on them looking out the window.I handed her my phone and she put in her address

" you need to start coming to school" I broke the silence.
" you don't know me."
"you don't know me, I don't know you either and to be honest Ian tryna get to know you fa real. But you need to start acting like you give a fuck about yourself"
" Tre'Zure-"
" shut yo ass up I can tell that's yo problem. Try too understand before you speak" I raised my voice.

She didn't say anything.

" you better be at school Monday "I said pulling up infront her house.
" I don't gotta do shit but what you can do is eat these nuts up" she said grabbing her things getting out the car.
" and don't slam my-"

She slammed the door anyway and slowly walked in her house. Usually I would wait till she got in the house but since she wanna act like a young man ima treat her like one.