𝟰𝟰𝟰

𝗗𝗲'𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲́ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

" Just pack light we won't be gone long. Lano and Mookie are downstairs to help" My mom said standing in my doorway watching me pack.
" Yes ma'am "
"
She faintly smiled at me and walked away. Even though my heart was acheing I kept thinking positively but lord knows I hate the projects. At least I could be closer to my childhood friends and shit.

" D yo stuff ready?" Lano knocked on the doorway to get my attention.
" Oh y-Yeah" I handed him my suitcase.
" Cheer up D you'll be back home soon" He reassured then walked away. I followed him out the door getting in my car.

⏰⏰⏰

" Bricks sweet bricks " My dad said walking through the door of our project.

We had nice furniture and stuff in there so it wasn't an issue staying in the house. My house was just bigger.
( they kept the project as an extra home just in case )

I walked up to my room smiling when I saw all the baby pictures on the wall. The memories of my childhood started coming back to me. I looked out my window seeing the same spot on the door me and my brother used to talk on. We used to stay out there for ours chatting it up.

" Baby I got everything, go chill with Lano and Mookie for a while" My mom came in my room pushing me out the door.
" Moooommm" I rolled my eyes.
" Gooooo bye!" She finally shoved me out the doorway and I dragged down the steps.

I went outside and opened the passenger door to Lano car.

" How the hell you get up here" Mookie mugged me opening the door.
" Get out my face dawg" I started laughing.

He started reaching over my trying to unbuckle my seatbelt
" You suffocating me you big bitch" I said punching him in his stomach.
" AYE AYE AYE chill y'all asses out in my whip. Mookie get ya ass in the back damn" Lano rolled his eyes

Mook got up mugging me and I stuck my tounge out tryna tease.

" What's the move?" Lano said.
" a nigga tryna go to the mall and pick up some lul babies. Then grab a bite to each "
" Type shit" Lano nodded then crunk up the car.

 Then grab a bite to each " " Type shit" Lano nodded then crunk up the car