𝟱𝟱𝟱

𝗗𝗲'𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲́ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

I woke up the whole street with my screaming and the people didn't hesitate to call 911. Others didn't hesitate to record either. We got to the hospital by ambulance, they tried to bring him back on the way there but we all knew that wouldn't work.

I was sitting in the lobby staring at the wall shivering because the air was blowing on the wet blood.my mom,dad,Nicole,Killa,Mookie,and Lano came running through the hospital doors getting me out of my trans. Everybody gave me a hug and didn't say anything, and I just broke down.

" I was sleeping and and and I heard gun shots so I grabbed a gun and hopped out the car shooting and then I saw him laying there and I couldn't help him" I said stuttering and talking with a huge lump in my throat.

" It's okay there's nothing you could've did" Nicole said with tears pouring from her eyes. I could tell she was crying the whole way here.

" I told him it didn't feel right but he insisted he would go I SHOULDVE STOPPED HIM" I said basically hyperventilating at this point.

" Calm down D we got you " Mook said
" DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! My brother DIED in my arms and you want me to calm down. Suck my dick fr!"
" De'Zure that's not fair we're hurt just as much as you" My dad said trying to rub my shoulder.
" You don't get to tell me what's fair until your favorite person is SNATCHED away from you. I watched him suffocate on his own blood. I watched him accept his own fate. I had to be there to witness him be murdered In cold blood. So I don't wanna hear that shit!" I stormed out the hospital.
_______________

Tre'Zure Morant

Tre'Zure Morant

" Tez look at this shit man" Nino tossed me his phone to look at a video.

I squinted a little kinda in disbelief of what I was seeing. It was a Video of Dejuane stretched out in the street being held by his sister. Even though bro was innocent i don't care about no man's life, cause if that was me they'd laugh and keep it pushing. What bothered me is the look on De'Zures face, that shit was painful to watch.

" Aye send me that video, I'm finna slide back to my crip ima fuck witcha"I got off the couch dapping Nino up.

" Nigga you straight?"
" Y-yea"
" Be safe Brudda...love "
"Love"

" Dad what the fuck dude" I stormed in my dad room making him look up and mug.
" Nigga what the fuck wrong wit you, youn just walk in my room like you own shit."
" Look at this shit" I tossed him my phone. He started smirking when he saw the video.
" What about it? We getting soft about killing Niggas now?"
" I don't give a fuck about him. But killing him while he wit his little sister if fucked up"
" So?" My dad laughed a little.
" It made me think about how I always got Kailer...what if that was me and my sister had too see that shit man"

My dad whole expression changed and I snatched my phone from him and went in my room.

" baby it's your mama can I come in" I heard my moms soft voice making my anger go away.
" Yes ma'am "

She opened the door and came to sit next to me.

" Tell me how you really feel"
" I don't know ma but that was dead wrong"
" let me see the video" She held her hand out and I sat the phone in her hand.

When she saw who it was she had a terrified look on her face, her eyes even filled with water.

" Dezzy?"
" I forgot you be doing shorty nails "
" I have to call and see if she's okay" She said wiping her face.
" ma you know first hand ion be caring about these folks but this is far"

She couldn't even say anything she just nodded and left out the room. Ion wanna say I got feelings for shawty cause I don't know her but it's just fucked up. I just hope she don't think I had something to do with that shit.

 I just hope she don't think I had something to do with that shit

De'Zure Moné Carter

Being at the hospital was to much for me so I went back home and sat out on the roof.

" figured I could find you here" I heard Lano's voice from behind me making me turn my head.
" What you here for?" I spoke up.

He didn't respond instead he took his shoes off, climed out the window and sat next to me.

" Cmere"He held his arms open and I fell into his chest sobbing.
" Why him huh??" I cried out
" I know man I never woulda thought" His voice cracked and I heard sniffling.

" somebody gotta die... SOMEBODY GOTTA MOTHERFUCKIN PAY" I sat up feeling tears sting my face.
" Dez ion want you talking like that"
" Ion wanna here it

He clenched down on his jaw and looked away for a second.

" well....if dats what you wanna do. You know where to find me. Keep ya head up lil bit"

After that he left. I knew exactly what he meant. Too me and my family
He's quiet Lano but everybody know his body.