999

De'Zure Moné Carter

De'Zure Moné Carter

It was 3 in the morning and I woke up from one of those hot sweaty naps, where you confused about everything. I dragged myself downstairs feeling the crust on my lips.

" What you doing up?" My dad said looking in the fridge.
" I'm thirsty" I said with a raspy voice.
" Igh young man" He tossed me a water.
" not too much" I slightly smiled and turned to leave the kitchen.
" De'Zure Cmere "

I stopped in my tracks and my heart started beating fast again. I hate getting lectured and I hate feeling like I lied to my parents.

" yes?" I said approaching my dad.
" have a seat " he sat at one of the bar stools and patted the one beside him.
" Dad I swear it-" I Said sitting down.
" De'Zure I know you...you're my blood I know damn well you didn't do nothing with that boy or plan too either. And I don't think you intentionally snuck him in here. Me nor your mama thinks that. You just gotta know that you can't be doing stuff like that because of who we are...and everything that's going on. we gotta be cautious about who we associate with...you understand?"

" of course I understand that pop. It wasn't even supposed too go down like that. To be honest I don't even know what me and him have going on. He just care for no reason."
" nothing is for no reason De'Zure....who is this boy anyway?"
" His name is Tre'zure "
" last name?" My dad raised his eyebrows.
" Daddd you being fedddd" I pouted
" girl I'm just tryna make sure you don't mess around and fuck your cousin or some shit"

We both looked at eachother and burst out laughing.
" you not having sex right?" He abruptly stopped laughing.
" no dad..but his last name is Morant"
" oh thank god...and hmmm okay"
" are you done officer?"
" yea I guess, now get out my face with that hot ass breath" My dad closed my lips with his fingers.
" eat these nuts" I mumbled with my lips closed.

He let me go and I went back up to my room.

Delano

Delano

I met up with De'Zure's other friend Nia. Her, Nicole, and Dezzy a lil trio or whatever you wanna call it. But too keep it a buck she my ex...on some first love typa shit. Even though things fell through we ain't never been at odds and she really get shit done. So I handle business with her weather we together or not.