Speak Of The Devil

The house was so quiet, so still, so lonely. Josh had gone to try and sort out his and Abigail's relationship, Oskar and Dylan were still at my mum's, I couldn't allow them to be hurt in any way by anyone let alone by Emily, and Hannah was still at the hospital, lay sweetly within the sheets.

I had been to see her every morning at nine, to be faced with her still sound asleep, an hour later I would go a few halls down to see Matt in exactly the same condition, then I would go back to see Hannah until the nurse would kindly kick me out. Where I would sit alone on the sofa with only the four walls to keep me company. I don't eat much, I don't sleep much, I don't do anything much, not anymore and the only good thing about it is Emily hasn't paid me a visit within the last week.

The clock's tick echoed through the eerie house with each passing second, and with each passing second I didn't move, and hardly breathed. I didn't want to move, it was so much harder now with Hannah gone.

I seemed to of spoke to soon, as I felt two hands wrap themselves around my chest, I saw the all to familiar long cat like nails, painted with black, from the corner of my eye. However I didn't flinch, I stayed just as still.

"Hello my sweet." She whispered within my ear, her voice metaphorically staining my ears with poison . The nail of her index finger stroked against the small stubble I had let messily grow around my jaw and chin.

I stayed silent, my eyes still fixed to the wall opposite me. She got frustrated with my lack of response, so removed her hands and walked in front of me, blocking my view to the much more interesting object. Her hand was on her hip, clasped against the faux leather of her high-waisted shorts. "How's the bird?" She then crushed the silence with her erupting into roaring laughter and the disgusting question.

However I didn't erupt in fury. I couldn't, I didn't have the energy.

I felt her body bounce upon the sofa, her legs propped themselves on top of mine. But again I didnt flinch or fight against her, I just let her walk all over me because what else was I supposed to do? What else could I do?

"Baby, why so quiet?" As if she didn't know. She leaned forward and rubbed her hand along my shoulder and bicep. "You know, I've been thinking since that bitch is out of our hair, temporarily, I think we should, ya know." She threw one leg over to the other side of my body, so she sat on my lap and faced me. Her nails thread their way through my wildly growing hair, before the backs of her fingertips stroked their way down my jaw.

She leaned forward, pushing her face into the crook of my neck. She hummed in my ear as her hand trailed down to the zip of my jeans. "Baby, I'm so wet." She whispered. "Touch me!" She moaned.

I grabbed her wrist just as she was about to zip down my jeans. I grabbed her other wrist and held them both in one hand and above her head. I pushed her off me and onto the space of the sofa beside me. She bit her lip. The poor thing, thinking I'm actually going to touch her in any way without coiling up in disgust.

She moaned again, this time louder. "Yes! I like it when you're rough." She screamed.

"Shut up, you skank!" Before I could hold myself back, my hand smacked against her cheek. She folded her bottom lip inside her mouth and I watched as her eyes rimmed with tears from the pain.

I looked up as I heard the front door being fiddled with. I looked down again to see Emily had managed to squeeze out from the grip, that had been weakened as I had got distracted.

She now stood behind me, also looking wearily at the door. "It's not one of yours?" She slowly shook her head. I half expected it to be, nobody has visited me in a month, I've been left alone to fight the loneliness.

The door burst open and Emily scattered away before anyone could catch a glimpse. Jordan ran through the open door, breathing rapidly. He stopped as he entered and leaned his hands on his knees, desperate to catch his breath. "Oli," He paused and took several more breaths. "It's Matt." He didn't need to say anything else. I leaped over the sofa and grabbed my keys, running out the door and into the car. I left the passenger door open for Jordan to join, which he did shortly after I started the car. Even before he had closed his door, I began to drive.

The drive to the hospital was quiet, there were no words to be exchanged. I stopped as we were faced with a line of traffic. I tapped anxiously on the top of the steering wheel. After a minute had passed of standing in dead traffic, my hand gripped the wheel tightly. Yet another minute passed and I couldn't bear it anymore. I beeped the horn, into the already chaotic atmosphere, but it did no effect.

I flung my seatbelt off and jumped out from the car, leaving Jordan, I ran passed the traffic, deciding to go on foot to Matt.

There was something wrong, I could feel it.

__________________________________________________________________

Title: Speak Of The Devil by A Day To Remember

Dedicated to YeseniaGMota.

Hope you liked it guys...

Song on the side...(I still say that, even though it's not even at the side anymore, so song at the top or whatever, you know what I mean)...literally obsessed with them rn, and tbh I seriously think of Jeremy's dick on a daily basis.