04

Enid had been extremely happy and excited. Wednesday was supposed to arrive today and she had been nagging her friends about it all day. She would constantly ask Daisy if she looked good today if it didn't seem like she was trying to hard, just to sum up a few.

"I'm sure she'll like it," Daisy responded with half an eye roll and a smile, "and if she doesn't I'll do something about it."

Enid smiled but then grimaced, "You shouldn't do that, you don't even know your limits."

Daisy grimaced too, she had had numerous accident happen because she wanted to try something that quote 'shouldn't be to dangerous'.

"Yeah.... maybe not."

The morning passed by fairly quick, Daisy had mostly boring classes without her friends and had spend her free time reading or eating. Which was exactly how Xavier found her, hunched over a book, Little Women, and a cookie in her hand which she already had taken a bite out off.

"Would you mind sharing?"

"Very much, leave me alone."

The brunette sighed as he looked over at her. He remembered the times before he went after Bianca, he would sit with his legs spread out and leaning on his hands behind his back. Daisy would sit between his legs and curl up against his stomach a book in her hands which she sometimes started muttering out loud. Most people found it annoying but Xavier enjoyed it, they didn't talk but sometimes her book got so exciting she would turn to look at him and explain it. So it helped when he sometimes would catch one by her muttering.

He missed it. Her.

"Daisy," he sighed. But he hadn't thought about the next part of his sentence, thinking she would already have interjected. "I- I."

"You what Xavier?" she asked clearly annoyed, even pissed off, "You intervene in my reading and then don't even finish your sentence. You know how much I enjoy reading. Or have you erased that too?"

"Era- What?"

"Yeah, like every other thing you ever shared with me? You completely ditched me, ignored me and made me look like a fool begging for your attention. It was as if I never had been your best friend."

"That didn't mean I erased you!"

"Well you sure acted like it, and i'd prefer it if you kept doing it."

"Bu-"

"No Xavier, you choose Bianca, so go cry to her like the little puppy you've always been around her. But don't come back to me. Not after all the shit you pulled."

"Welcome to the quad," Daisy heard Enid speak, she turned in the direction of the sound to find her talking to a girl in a very obvious colour palette: black and white.