1.) Beautiful yet Mysterious Smile

Kaneki (Sasaki) Point of View

I stretched my arms as I get out of the car and inhale the fresh air. "Oy Sassan, what are we doing here." asked Shirazu as he got out of the car with Mutsuki behind him. "We're going to relax a bit because we have had a lot of work thanks to Nutcracker."

I tell him while I lock my car. "That sounds like a great idea because I sure could use a break." said Mutsuki as we opened the door of the coffee shop named :re. As we entered there was a 'ding' sound with the bell.

As soon as we entered a beautiful young woman came and guided us over to our seats. "Please... have a seat here." She said pointing at the table. She takes out her pencil and paper as she looks at me.

I look at her short, blue hair that comes just above her shoulders. "Ah, yes... ah three cups of coffee please..." I say as she writes it down in her notepad. We all sit down as she nods and walks toward the counter.

"What a super cute girl." said Shirazu as he looked back at the girl. "Yeah... huh, Shirazu weren't you on Akira's side?" asked Mutsuki confused. "That's because she's the CCG's holy mother." said Shirazu.

"Hey, Sassa-" said Mutsuki turning to look at me, but I didn't answer because there was something special about that woman that intrigued me. Mutsuki just looked at me as if she were worried or confused about something.

My train of thought was disturbed as soon as a man with a beard sat down at our table. The man was giving me this emotionless face as he looked at me. "Ummm... ah the order was... three cups of coffee." I say nervously feeling a bead of sweat running down my forehead.

As soon as I respond he gets up and leaves for the counter. "What's with that old man..." I hear Shirazu mumble under his breath. "Brother what did you do?! The customers will run away!" hollers the young woman from before. "Shirazu, that's not an old man..." says Mutsuki as I stay frozen not able to move.

After a minute or two the young woman brings us our coffee. "Sorry for the wait." She says as she places them on the table. "It's a great smell." says Shirazu inhaling the air. "Whoa... delicious..." says Mutsuki as she drinks the coffee.

"It's a bullseye and Sassan's nose kagune ain't shit either! RIGHT?" asked Shirazu raising his voice loudly. "Yeah, it's tasty" I say feeling my unwanted tears streaming down my face.

"Huh... ah... aha aha Yeah. It's good." I say starting to laugh a little. "Sassan, that's too much! Some new kind of joke?" he asked looking a little worried about me. "No, it's strange... I wonder what this is..." I mutter under my breath wondering what has come over me.

"Ah, I'm sorry" I say as the young woman gives me a napkin. "It's delicious... It really is..." I say wiping my tears away with the napkin she gave me. I looked up at her beautiful face making eye contact.

She gave me a smile. A smile that looked a little troubled and a bit... sad. And the thought that I had such a beautiful person in my life crossed my mind. "Thank you." she said looking at me with such a mysterious yet beautiful smile.
~~~~~~~
Hello everybody, I'm sorry that this is just a repeat of chapter ten but I need to give you some information before I upload the second chapter.

• I will be uploading every Thursday in the afternoon
Please comment your thoughts on the chapter
• If you haven't you should go follow my Instagram: _.touka.kirishima._