4.) Haunted

Touka Point of View

"Kaneki!" I say waking up terrified from the nightmare I just had. I looked around my room and start to calm down realizing I'm actually awake. I check the time, 4:30a.m.

I get up from the bed remembering what Yomo said about getting up early. I go up to my closet as I remember how Yomo said to 'get food.' I pick my shorts, shirt and hoodie with some shoes and put them on the bed.

I start to take off the clothes I had on already before I went to sleep. My body was all sticky and sweaty. "I'll just take a shower when I get back." I say removing my clothes and putting on the clothes on the bed.

When I finish I check the time and run off downstairs at 4:55a.m. I had made it just in time. When I got downstairs I saw Yomo all ready in his suit while holding a big black bag.

"Ready to go, Touka." He asked as I nodded. "Let's go." I said walking past him and out the door. I immediately got in his black car as he locked the door. He then got inside the car and started driving.

I already knew where we were going. We were going to a place where people would fall off a cliff and kill themselves as sacrifices. We never killed anybody because we were different than other ghouls.

"We're here." said Yomo getting out of the car carrying his bag. I too got out of the car letting my hair ride the cold wind. I walked over to the edge of the cliff with Yomo by my side. I moved my hair out of my face as I looked over the edge of the cliff.

I looked at Yomo as he nodded and went down the the cliff. I jumped right after he did landing on my feet. I looked around in the darkness seeing about ten to fifteen bodies on the floor.

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

Haunted by Taylor Swift
~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this chapter felt like filler it's just that I'm thinking about what should happen after this. Please keep commenting your thoughts and add this story to your book list if you haven't yet.