6.) Always on my Mind

Kaneki (Sasaki) Point of View

When I entered the shop I saw the beautiful waitress from the other day greet me. I said "Good Morning." As I entered the coffee shop. She lifted up her head with a smile on her face.

I blushed lightly while looking away. "Please have a seat over here." She said guiding me towards a little table for one person. I sat down as she took out a pen and paper . "What would you like to order?" She asked.

"Uh...a black coffee." I responded kindly. She wrote down the order with her black pen. "May I ask you a question?" I asked her. "Of course." She responded putting her pen and paper in her pocket.

"W-what's your name!" I said trying not to embarrass myself. She looked at me with a surprised expression as she smiled. "My name is Touka... Touka Kirishima." She said kindly.

I blushed lightly looking away. "That's a beautiful name." I said. "You really thinks so." She asked with a light blush on her cheeks. I smiled and said "I know so."

Her blush got a darker shade of red as I said that. "I'm going to get your order now." She said bowing and walking towards the counter. I sighed as I let my arms fall on the table.

I felt my heart beats start to go slowly and my mind to start to focus. "I finally said it." I mumbled under my breath. I felt happy about finally asking for her name because I have been thinking about her since I came here yesterday.

(The Day Before Starts)

After I left the shop and took Shirazu, and Mutsuki home. I went to my house and into my room. I was really tired so I went straight to bed. As I laid on my bed I kept on thinking about the young woman I met.

Her presence made me feel comfortable and yet I feel weird like I had known her before. "Haise~" I heard my conscious say. "I can help you remember~" he sang in my ear.

"No... I don't need your help!" I yelled holding my head in between my hands. My head starting to hurt as I yelled in pain. "You can't deny who you really are... Haise." It sang leaving me alone in my room.

The pain in my head lessened and lessened until there was nothing. I got up and sat down on the bed. I tried to control my breathing and could feel my sweat on my face and back.

"I need to know who she is... maybe then I can remember who I really was in the past." I mumbled drifting to sleep. I tried to think about something else but I couldn't because I could only think about her.

(The Day Before Ends)

Hey, who are you thinking of right now
I'm thinking of you
I sense it once I open the windows
Ah, the smell of the night
Whose face
Appears in your heart right now?

Née - Maiko Fujita
~~~~~~~
If you like One Direction check out my new story called 'Five Sacrificial Brides'. The prologue is out but the official story will start on the 4th of July. If you have any questions just comment pls.