7.) The Date

Kaneki (Sasaki) Point of View

After I left :Re I went back to CCG to work on Nutcrackers case and I spent my afternoons going to the coffee shop to rest. As the days past we started to become really good friends.

I even started to invite her out to the park and to the dinner once. I eventually started to call her Kirishima-san. Today I was inviting her over to the movies to watch a movie that we have been talking about ever since we saw the commercials.

I was waiting out side the shop when I heard the door open. I stared in awe as Kirishima-san came out wearing navy blue jeans, a frilly light pink shirt, and pink heels. "D-don't look so much Sasaki-san." she asked looking away.

"I'm sorry... it's just that you look so beautiful." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She blushed lightly as she gave me a gentle smile. "Shall we go then." She asked grabbing my arm.

"Sure lets go." I said as we both got into the car. We talked in the car about the coffee shop, CCG, the movie, etc. By the time we arrived we saw a huge crowd waiting to see the movie too.

"It's a good thing we ordered the tickets." I said nervously. "It sure is." She responded as we tried to get threw the crowd of people. We got some popcorn and sodas before entering the theater.

As we entered we gave our tickets to a man standing beside the entrance. After we passed we went to sit down. "I'm so glad we came." Said Kirishima-san with a tender smile.

"Me too." I said eating my popcorn as the movie started. The movie was horror and mystery but surprisingly she never got scared. She must be really brave to not get scared.

When the movie ended I took talked with her a bit and then took her home. "Thanks for the great day Haise-san." She said with a smile. "Your welcome... I hope we get to go see another movie soon."

"Yea we should." She said got close to me a kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned slightly pink as she walked towards the door. "Goodnight." I said waving my hand happily.

She turned back and smiled before disappearing inside the house. I got in back inside my car and sat there for about a minute. "Today was the best day ever." I said starting the car.
~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting. It's just that I have been busy but now I will start posting weekly again. :D