Day 1 - Blanket

* And we begin!
* No ships
* No warnings

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Brother! Brother!" A cheerful child exclaims as he rushed towards the tree, waving some kind of cloth. "Yes, Dream?" The other one that eas being called chuckled a bit, watching his brother excitedly running up to him before stopping in front.

"Brother look! I managed to get us some warm blankets for winter, we won't stay cold anymore!" Dream cheered happily as he then sets down the fluffy blanket. Nightmare then blinking in surprise, carefully feeling it and gasping in awe. "It's so fluffy..." "I know!"

"How'd you get it?" Nightmare asked in surprise and Dream then smiled a bit. "I asked the villagers for some blanket for us to stay warm in the winter and they gave us the fluffiest blanket they own!" Dream chirped happily and Nightmare slowly blinked. "Really...?" "Mhmm!" Dream hummed, moving and sitting besides Nightmare, wrapping his brother in the blanket and then grinning lightly.

"Comfortable, isn't it?" Dream giggled, especially at Nightmare's surprised face. Nightmare then slowly nodded before smiling and snuggling to the blanket. "We won't be cold in the winter with this..." Nightmare amiled softly and Dream nodded. "Exactly!" Dream chirped, moving and pulling his brother closer to himself, smiling more and nuzzling Nightmare. Nightmare giggled a bit before nuzzling Dream back, the two now safely comfortable under the warm, fuzzy blanket.

"Can you read to me, Nighty?" Dream suddenly asked, Nightmare blinking before nodding, smiling happily. "Of course!" Nightmare cheered, always happy to read for Dream.

Dream grinned at that before looking at Nightmare's book. As Nightmare began, Dream then closed his eyesockets, relaxing even more and enjoying the time with his brother. He would definitely cherish this as much as he can... He will protect his innocent twin brother for as long as possible.

He's already abandoned the villagers in favor of Nightmare after all, such mean spirited beings... Using him and trying to get to Nightmare to bully him, he will not allow that.

Dream then nuzzled his brother again, now starting to read with him, enjoying the comfort the blanket gave them.

Maybe he could get some pillows from the villagers next, they seem to be quite adamant in giving him what he wants, in favor of not upsetting the positive guardian. Honestly, they should be trying to get Nighty's forgiveness rather than his! What jerks.

"Dream?" "Hmm?" "You have your thinking face on." Nightmare giggled and Dream blinked. "Oh! I was thinking if we could get some pillows for later, as well as some food for the night." Dream hummed and Nightmare blinked. "I see... Well, are you gonna do it now?" Nightmare curiously asked and Dream shook his skull.

"Maybe later, brother." Dream smiled. "I just wanna hang out with you for now!" Dream chirped. "Okay." Nightmare chuckled a bit and went back to reading out loud. Dream listened in, smiling more. This was nice.

˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣

* Such adorableness
* Much Floof
* Wow
* Hope you guys enjoyed! <3