Day 8 - Memory

* Minor mentions of Deathsomnia (Reaper x Error x Dream)
* No warnings
* Short ig, sorry for late upload :')
* Dream goes by they/them here

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

Staring at the moon, Dream outstretched their hand out, as if they were trying to hold the floating ball of rocks that was far beyond their reach. The beautiful glow of it shining down on them.

They've been sitting in the same spot for a long time now, the sun has set, and it was already night. But they couldn't leave- they didn't want to leave... Not now at least...

Thwy know that they should stop it really, it's starting to become a bad habit at this point. Coming here everyday, zoning out, forgetting to even eat or even just do their supposed job as the Guardian of positivity...

But they couldn't help it really. It's just... They're just... So attached...

Dream then lowered their hand  bit, leaning back and shakily smiling. They remember the time where they had their picnic together with all of the people they've grown closer with for the first time ever, him with Nightmare, the gang, Error and Reaper... It was such a fun time.

Killer and Dust were just chasing each other like some kind of children... With Dust having Killer's favorite knife. Cross just laughing and pointing at them with a donut in one hand and Horror just lying down on Cross' lap, admiring the stars.

Nightmare was just peacefully reading a book, one of his tentacles was petting Dream's skull, who sat with Reaper and Error. Error having lied down on Dream's lap to also look at the stars and Reaper just leaning against Dream happily.

"Hey Dreamy look, the moon looks so beautiful today." Looking up, Dream couldn't help but smile. "It definitely is... Like you and Reaper, Glitchy!" Dream chirped happily, Error and Reaper ended up blushing at the compliment.

"Oh hush..." Error murmured while Reaper just giggled softly. "Dork." Reaper said softly, lightly poking Dream's cheek making them laugh.

"It's true though!" Dream grinned, watching their loves chuckling. Error rolling his eyes at Dream. Dream just laughing afterwards while Nightmare chuckled.

Ah yes... The memory they remember so fondly... How they miss them all.

"Dreamy, there you are." Dream glanced up, seeing that it was Reaper who has called for them. "Hey..."

"You've been out here for ages now... You need to eat..." Reaper softly said, moving and carefully picking Dream up. "I'm sorry... I just missed them..."

"It's okay Dreamy... I understand..." Reaper said softly.

Dream then leaned against Reaper, pulling the familiar and comforting blue scarf up to his mouth and closing his eyesockets. He then covered himself more with the goopy jacket that belonged to Nightmare and relaxed themselves in Reaper's grip.

Reaper smiled gently at Dream before glancing behind them. He then sighed softly before turning away, leaving the little graveyard that they have assembled for their family.

˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣

* Living Ghost AU!
* A little snippet because I wanted to :D
* Oh ye, Living Ghost AU was also in Dreamcember 2021 so if you wanna know more about it, there's some stuff about it there
* And fun fact about this AU! No one is cisgender here, all of the boys in Noot's gang, + the poly, all have differentiating pronouns than he/him or just he/him
* Hope you guys enjoyed! <3