Day 13 - Angry Too

* No ships
* Creeps alert, also blood and gore warning
* Doing this for a friend u.u

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was another wonderful day at the village, well, as wonderful as it can be for Dream with him having to help another villager fix up their god damn house.

"That's the last of it." Dream wiped away a sweat while smiling lightly and the villager gasped. "Thank you so much, Dream! My roof looks good as new!" The villager exclaimed happily and Dream nodded. "Thank you, I tried my best..." Dream sheepishly smiled. "I'm gonna go now, [-----] needs my help." Dream spoke and the villager nodded, Dream then moving away and shakily sighing.

The work is always so tiring... He's only six! He just wants to have fun like what the other children does... But noo, he has to help... Help help help...

It's...

Starting to get ̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶o̶̶y̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ tiring.

He then went towards the next villager in need.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"You can never do anything right! You're always messing things up! You call yourself a guardian yet you can't even get one thing right!" Dream kept his skull lowered as the yelling continued on.

He refused to make any moves however, for if he complains now, who knows what can happen. "I'm sorry Mr..." "You better be! Dumb guardian..." The villager scowled a bit, glancing at the poorly painted walls.

"My poor walls... Go back and fix it this time, I want it even!" The villager hissed and Dream quickly nodded, grabbing the paint bucket and then going to try and paint the wall better this time.

Things like this ̶g̶̶e̶̶t̶̶s̶ ̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶ ̶b̶̶l̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶ ̶b̶̶o̶̶i̶̶l̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ makes him wish that he can be better, so that he doesn't have to get scolded by these ̶a̶̶w̶̶f̶̶u̶̶l̶ villagers.

Dream quickly shook his skull and lightly hits it as well, ugh... Flies buzzing around him, it's weird honestly... Last he checked, he already minimized the flies. Eh, is whatever.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Uwaaaah, this is so cool!" Dream exclaimed excitedly as he then carefully held a sword in hand, the blacksmith laughing lightly. "Indeed it is, that's basically what we blacksmiths do all day." The blacksmith villager grinned widely while Dream then looked at the tip.

"It looks dull though." "Well, that's because we haven't sharpened it yet!" The blacksmith chirped and Dream nodded. "I see... Can you show me how it's done?" Dream asked, smiling excitedly and the blacksmith nodded.

"Of course! It's a bit tedious work though, are you up to it?" The blacksmith asked, his ears twitching a bit and Dream nodded excitedly. "Come sit then." The blacksmith chuckled, patting his left leg and Dream blinked. "Th-There?" Dream asked and the blacksmith nodded.

"Well, there's no chairs around, and I don't think you'd appreciate standing around." The villager smiled and Dream was silent for a bit. "Yeah... Thank you..." Dream ended up saying, moving towards the villager and sitting down on his leg.

̶A̶̶b̶̶s̶̶o̶̶l̶̶u̶̶t̶̶e̶̶l̶̶y̶ ̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶g̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶.

"Now, to sharpen the blade, you gotta pick up this stone." The blacksmith wrapped an arm around Dream, making him try and not to squirm uncomfortably now, the hand holding Dream's hand that was holding the sword.