Chapter 30

"S-Sorry. I, uh, I didn't-" Shadow stuttered.

"Hey, it's alright." Mephiles said as he placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder before looking at the others.

"One of you is taking Sonic away from here now!" Mephiles yelled.

Knuckles was already on it and took Sonic in his arms and headed back to the others.

"Hey, not fair! Gloo, get them!" Bryan yelled.

(Play any anime battle fight OST)

Both Shadow and Mephiles turned to look back at the clone who Bryan called Gloo. It got up before staring at Mephiles. He got ready to attack but was surprised when Gloo suddenly changed form like earlier and it just changed the first thing it sees and it was Silver.

"Oh my Chaos! Really?!" Silver bristled in anger.

Gloo uses the same powers Silver has and hits them all with telekinesis.

"Ow! Silver, stop him from using your powers!" Amy cried out as they were being pushed down.

"Alright, I'm trying!" Silver yelled as he countered Gloo's powers.

While the others were taking care of Gloo, Shadow's focus was now on Bryan and Bryan alone. He let out a growl and charged towards him to give him a punch as Bryan panicked and dodged it.

"G-Gloo!" Bryan cried out.

Seconds before Shadow could hit him, Gloo appeared in front of him using Sonic's body and it instantly made Shadow stop. He was breathing heavily and was angry that he wanted to punch the clone so badly but seeing it with Sonic's face, he just can't do it.

"Shadow, are you alright?" The clone asks in Sonic's voice.

Gloo was kicked away by a really angry Silver and Blaze caught Bryan from behind and pinned him to the ground.

"Argh! Let me go, you fucking-" Bryan paused.

When he saw Blaze's face, his cheeks became red. Blaze saw this and was disgusted and just pushed his head harder on the ground.

Gloo got up and targetted Amy as it changed forms into hers now and summoned her famous piko piko hammer and used it to hit Silver who was caught off guard and fell hard to the ground.

"Silver!" Tails cried out worriedly and went to help him up.

The others focused on Gloo again and were shock to see that it changed form into Amy.

"Hey! No one copies my hammer and gets away with it!" Amy yelled angrily.

She charged towards Gloo and summoned her own piko piko hammer and swung it towards Gloo who dodged it.

Mephiles and Tails took Silver back to recover from the hard hit. Gloo managed to hit Amy back and continue to hit everyone. It saw Knuckles and changed forms before using Knuckles' form to punch the ground suddenly and a crack was formed but everyone quickly got away before they fell in. Shadow checked on Since and saw that he was still unconscious.

"Damnit. Can someone take Sonic away from here?!" Shadow asked urgently.

"Tails, you go and take him!" Knuckles yelled at him as he nodded.

"Rouge, keep them safe!" Shadow ordered as she nodded and flew towards Tails and Sonic to get him to safety.

Gloo charged towards Shadow and almost hit him but Shadow dodged him on time and made Gloo punch the ground instead. Gloo was getting really irritated and tired with all of them dodging and unexpectedly grabbed Shadow's head. It smirked as it changed form into Shadow's closest friend, Fleetway. Shadow gasped and quickly backs away.

"Hey, Shadow, think you can fight me?" Gloo asked in Fleetway's voice.

Shadow growled in annoyance and decides that he won't fight the clone before turning around to see that Bryan still has his face being pushed to the ground while Blaze sits on his body.

"Blaze, get away from him!" Shadow yelled.

Blaze quickly does so and backs away as quickly as possible. Bryan was able to pull his head up and let out a shriek when Shadow was charging towards him.

"Glo-" Bryan was cut off.

Shadow cut him off by grabbing him by his neck and pinning him against the tree. He was really livid at Bryan right now and he could snap his neck in a second but he knows that he mustn't do that.

"Call off your morphing friend. Now." Shadow growled dangerously.

Bryan just smirked and shook his head. This made Shadow growled and tightened his grip on Bryan's neck when he was suddenly kicked away by Gloo. Shadow got up quickly but his body was shaking in pure rage as it started to glow faintly from platinum gold to black. He saw Fleetway's clone smiling at him before it laughed.

(End OST)

"Come on, Shadow! You're a lot stronger than me, remember?" He challenged.

Shadow can't handle seeing Fleetway's smile on the fake and all he wanted was to end this and check on Sonic.

"Get the fuck away from me." Shadow said angrily.

"What's that, Shadow?" It asked while tilting his head.

"I only wanted to see Sonic. So don't you fucking dare do anymore shit to me. I'm getting tired of all the fake faces." Shadow growled.

"Fake faces? Like what? This?" Gloo asked and changed forms once again.

But it's even worse now since Gloo changed form to a dying Sonic. This caused Shadow to not be able to control his breathing  and his head started to hurt just by the sight.

"S-Shadow..." Gloo said in Sonic's dying voice.

"Shadow... H-Help..." Before Shadow could do anything, Silver had had enough and used his powers to throw Gloo away.

But it just made things even worse. When Silver threw Gloo away, it let out a scream using Sonic's voice. Shadow hurried to help but Knuckles stopped him by holding him by his arms.

"Shadow, we told you already that's not Sonic!" Knuckles yelled as he held Shadow back.

Gloo coughed up blood that was clearly fake but to Shadow it was real.

"Sonic!" Shadow yelled.

"Shadow, I swear to Chaos that I'm gonna knock your head off!" Knuckles yelled angrily.

Gloo stood up shakily and stared at Shadow in the eyes before Silver threw him again and again to try and make him stop using Sonic's face. Shadow was already losing control over his own body that he was able to force him to get away from Knuckles.

"Idiot! Get back here!" Knuckles yelled in frustration.

Having enough of this, Knuckles made his way towards Bryan who looked at him only to get punched on the head super hard. Bryan didn't see that coming and fell down on the ground before Knuckles grabbed his tail and started to slam hard on the ground back and forth.

"Make that thing stop using Sonic's face! Shadow's not the only who's getting hurt from seeing it!" Knuckles yelled in rage and threw him down on the ground hard before placing a foot on his stomach.

"F-Fine! Gloo, go home!" Bryan yelled.

Gloo heard that and immediately stopped using Sonic's form before turning back into a black goop which was his true form and escaped.

That finally snapped Shadow out of his mind and started to growl. He's had enough. He's had enough pain for today and Bryan really pushed him beyond his limit.

"Bryan... You really wanna see my other form that badly, right?" Shadow started slowly as his quills seemed to be flowing slowly.