Chapter 31

He turned his head to glare heatedly at Bryan who was now panicking since he's on the end of Shadow's anger. A golden aura started to surround Shadow before it burst out and Shadow's fur became a platinum gold color and it was so bright that it made everyone cover their eyes and could feel the raw anger and power from it but Mephiles immediately knew what was about to happen.

"Oh no... KNUCKLES, GET AWAY!" Mephiles yelled and Knuckles quickly got off Bryan.

Shadow, in a golden and furious blur, dashed in full speed and grabbed Bryan by the head and slammed him down on the ground as he glared his furious ruby eyes at him.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I REALLY HATE YOU FOR MAKING THAT THING LOOK LIKE SONIC???!!! I'LL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO AND I DON'T CARE IF IT WILL SEND ME TO JAIL! YOU HAVE ALREADY CAUSED MY FRIENDS ENOUGH TROUBLE, PAIN AND SUFFERING JUST SO YOU CAN BE POPULAR!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT???!!! THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING THAT YOU'VE EVER DONE! HURTING MY FRIENDS WON'T MAKE YOU THE STAR OF THE SCHOOL!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!" Shadow yelled angrily.

Bryan couldn't really say anything. Just from seeing how terrifying Shadow is when beyond his limit is even more terrifying and he was getting pummeled to the ground for what he did and the fact that Shadow grabbed him by his face which also covered his mouth! He's really screwed up! No, not screwed up. He's so dead!

"IF I SEE YOU TRY AND HURT ANY OF MY FRIENDS EVER AGAIN, I WON'T HOLD BACK AND WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU!!!" Shadow yelled and threw Bryan towards the school fence which broke.

"Shadow, that's enough!" Mephiles exclaimed as he held Shadow from behind.

"Sonic's here, Shadow! See for yourself!" Mephiles said as Shadow snapped out of it as he blinked.

Mephiles slowly let him go and Shadow turned around before his eyes widened. He saw Sonic standing up with Rouge and Tails' help and both Scourge and Fleetway were standing there as well and they were all shocked.

"Shadow... Is that really you?" Sonic asked in fear and Shadow's eyes softened.

"Yes, Sonic. It's me." Shadow said gently.

Sonic was really shocked and surprised to see Shadow's golden form and honestly. It's his first time seeing him like this.

"Shadow, your form looks so amazing as always!" Fleetway cheered feeling giddy

"But why didn't you guys call us for help?" Scourge asked in confusion as he saw the state of the school field and knew he missed a lot of action.

"Look, I really don't want you two to get hurt. Especially you, Scourge. You just got out of the hospital. You really shouldn't fight." Shadow told them.

(Play Inuyasha: Dearest)

"Shadow, I'm alright now." Sonic said softly as he looked at Shadow with a soft smile.

Shadow then floated down towards Sonic and carried him up. Sonic wrapped his arms around Shadow's neck and kissed his cheek.

"And I'm not a fake." Sonic added.

Shadow felt relief tears in his eyes as he smiled at him before pressing his forehead against Sonic's and purred happily. Sonic blushed lightly but kept on smiling softly.

"Did... I really made you worry?" Sonic asked him.

"Yes. But I'm just glad that you're still alive." Shadow said gently.

"Okay, then! Let's arrest Bryan!" Rouge yelled and flew to where Bryan is.

He's really unconscious but Rouge handcuffed him just in case he tried to do anything.

"Shadow, you should really stay like that. You look really cool." Silver said in awe as Mephiles had an arm around his waist.

"No way. It runs on my energy." Shadow said as he floated back down with Sonic in his arms.

"Then why don't you change back now?" Blazed asked.

"Because I still wanna impress Sonic." Shadow said as he looked at Sonic in the eyes and smiled.

"S-Shadow, I'm already impressed." Sonic said while blushing madly.

"Come on, guys. Let's get out of here. I'm tired." Amy said as everyone agreed.

Shadow placed Sonic down on the ground gently and his fur lost its golden color as they walked hand in hand out of the school.