AKIANGEL 🛳️ Prompt Seven: "October 4, 1984"

WARNINGS AND INFO:
- Swearing/offensive language
- One use of figurative language that might be gory for some audience members (references a butcher)
- 1980's setting and AU where the characters met in a record store
-I accidentally made this one a little bit longer than the rest so far, but I hope that doesn't bother you!

{A/N} —> The record store setting, description of Aki's first outfit/part of Angel's, and name of one of the fictional bands ("Quanxi and the Fiends") are all inspired by a fanart done by the talented @frozenjaegart! <3 (Instagram)

The rest of the concepts and the writing itself are entirely my idea and they belong to me ~

(Minus the fact that this is fan-fiction so the characters belong to Tatsuki Fujimoto!)

Disclaimer:
One final thing before you read—some information might not be accurate to what actually happened in real life. This is because i'm blending Fujimoto's fictional characters with real life people and music, but thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! :-)

[Grumbly, fanboy! Aki x Silly, rocker! Angel]

"OCTOBER 4, 1984"

| 𝖠𝗄𝗂 𝖧𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗐𝖺, 𝖴𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖠𝗀𝖾 𝟣𝟫
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟣𝟫𝟪𝟧 |

"𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒.

𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗑 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌. 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝗀𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾-𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌, 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗌, 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋-𝗍𝗈-𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗉𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌-𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗇𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋: 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒.