Chapter Five

Math class was spent squished in between the two most annoying people in the world. They never stopped talking. He could understand why they were friends.

When class was over it was time for lunch.

The cafeteria was full of students sitting at tables or on them, eating, talking and being as noisy as possible.

Scott wanted nothing more than to find a quiet place to eat, even if it meant eating in the bathroom. Jeremy and Angela on the other hand had a different idea as they dragged him over to their lunch table.

Three other people were already seated there when they arrived.

"Hey guys, meet Scott." Jeremy said as he forcibly pushed Scott into a chair, again. He sat down on his right while Angela walked around the table to sit on the lap of the only other guy there.

They shared a sloppy kiss as the guy wrapped his arms around her waist.

The two girls sitting next to them made choking noises, one of them yelled, "Get a room!"

Angela left her lip locking embrace to glare at them, sticking out her tongue as they laughed. Scott noticed that her tongue also had a small silver bead piercing.

Angela turned towards Scott. "This is my boyfriend, Andrew."

Andrew waved.

Andrew was a pale guy, and skinny, more so than Scott. His hair was dyed black and worn long and shaggy with the fringe hanging over his left eye, covering it completely. The one eye that was visible was a startling blue made more so by the dark eyeliner.

Like Angela he had an impressive amount of piercings. His nose was pierced by a small silver hoop that looped itself around his right nostril and two more small hoops placed closer together on the left of his bottom lip. He had two studs in his right and left ears and a piercing that slashed across his right eyebrow.

With all their piercings he wondered how they were able to kiss without getting stuck.

Angela then pointed to the two blonds laughing next to them. "This is Emily and her sister Sara."

Scott had no idea which one was Emily and which one was Sara.

The girls looked completely alike, obviously twins. They both had long blond hair and hazel colored eyes. They also really loved the color pink. Their makeup, nails, clothes, and bags were all a bright pink. They also seemed to like sparkles as well. Their phones, also pink, were decked out with sparkly gems all over their covers.

In union they waved and chirped, "Hello, Scott." smiling before they burst into even more giggles.

Scott nodded at all of them without saying a word.

This was the oddest, most mismatched group of friends he has ever met.