Chapter 1.

KHURANA MANSION:

Early morning, Vikram aka Vicky woke up hearing a melodious voice of his dadi who was offering prayers in Mandir, he quickly came out of bed had his quick bath he went to his bhai’s room to check him and then joined his dadi at puja, dadi saw him and smiled, she looked around when Vicky nodded his head in negative, dadi patted his face and continue her puja. After puja dadi turned towards Vicky and give him Arti and Prasad, after taking both the things he joined hands in front of murti then bend down to take dadi’s blessing, dadi blessed him and both moved towards lounge.

Vicky: Good morning dadi ma, sorry thora late hogaya puja kai liye aankh nahi khuli thi.

Dadi ma: koi baat nahi betay itnai bhi late nahi hue aap, waisai Maan kahan hain.

Vicky: dadi ma mai anai sai pehlay bhai ko dekhta wa aya tha, woh itnai sukoon sai soo rahay thai mera mann nahi kia unhain uthanai ka, sarhad pai to pata nahi woh kaisai sotay aur rehtai hoon gai, ab yahan main office mai unki posting hai to mai nai socha unhain sonai doon, thora dantain gai hi na puja kai liye na uthanai kai liye koi baat nai magar meray liye unsai zyada kuch eham nahi hai dadi ma.

Dadi smiled and cupped his face between her palms and kissed his forehead.

Dadi ma: Maan betay bohat khush qismat hain keh aap unkai bhai ho, Vicky ham rahain ya na rahain aap apnai bhai ka aisa hi khayal karna, aap jantai hain unhay woh kabhi bhi kisi sai kuch nahi kehtai sab andar hi andar sehtay rehtay hain, bas isi tarhan unka saath daitai rehna aur unka khayal rakhna beta.

Vicky: dadi ma pehli baat aap hamsai dur kahen nahi jao gai, mai aur bhai aap kai bina apni zindagi soch bhi nahi saktay, aur dadi ma mai wada karta hun mai bhai ka saath kabhi nahi choroon ga, unka hamesha khayal rakhoon ga, aap kai aur bhai kai elawa mera hai hi kon dadi ma.

Dadi ma: chalo chal kai hamaray rajkumar ko utha tai hain, phir breakfast karain gai.

Vicky smile and nodded, both stood and walked towards Maan’s room, Vicky open the door and both walked inside, Maan was sleeping peacefully burying his half face in pillow, dadi smile and sat beside Maan, she slowly run her fingers in his hairs, Maan smiled in his sleep and placed his head on dadi’s lap. Vicky giggled looking this, dadi put her finger on her lips and signaled Vicky to be quiet, she slowly caressed Maan’s cheeks and kissed his forehead.

Dadi ma: Maan betay, uthain aap ko bhook lagi hogi na, raat ko khana bhi nahi khaya tha.

Maan smiled and buried his face in dadi’s lap.

Maan: dadi ma please na thori dair or sonai dain, itnai dino baad to itni achi aur sukoon ki neend aai hai.

Vicky: ji bhai ham jantai hain, is liye aap ko pehlay nahi uthaya, puja kai liye bhi nahi, magar aap ko nashta to karna hi paray ga na warna aap bimar hojao gai, utho na dopahar mai rest karlaina.

Maan: acha uth raha hun, aap log jao mai 15 mins mai aya.

Dadi ma: theekh hai beta jaldi ana, aur wapas mat sona.

Dadi patted his face and left Vicky left after her closing the door behind.

Maan slowly open his dreamy eyes, removed the quilt, lifted himself little and rested his back against back support, he lift his hands and stretch himself, he looked at the clock it’s almost 9, he got up and moved towards his wardrobe, he pulled out his favourite white shirt and blue jeans, he kept the shirt on bed, picked up the towel and walked towards bathroom to have his bath, after some time he came out wearing jeans and towel round his neck and drying his hairs with the end of towel, he walked towards bed kept the towel and wore his shirt leaving first three button open.  He walked towards dresser and set his hairs, he then wore his watch and put his favourite Armani cologne, after getting ready he walked down to join dadi and Vicky.