Chapter 18.

Geet came back and settled beside Maan keeping her head on his shoulder, he smiled at her and rested his head on hers while clutching her hand in his, they sat their talking about their coming life after a while Maan lie down keeping his head on her lap, Geet slowly run her fingers in his hair, both lost in each other eyes seeing new dreams to be fulfilled together. Spending some time together they left creating memories which they will cherish together, that night both slept peacefully with smile on their face knowing that soon they will be together till eternity. 

Next morning its hustle bustle in both families, in Khurana mansion dadi was looking last minute preparations for Maan’s haldi which will happen first then Vicky will take haldi for Geet, in evening Sangeet and Mehndi will held together at Singhania mansion.

KHURANA MANSION:

Maan came downstairs and saw dadi running here and there, he shook his head and walk towards her, he held her from shoulder and made her sit on nearby sofa. 

Maan: dadi maa ap yeh kya kar rahay ho? Abhi 2 ghantai hain haldi mein, sab hojaye ga, ap aisai stress nahi lo please.
D

adi ma: hum bilkul theekh hain Maan betay, ap nai humein itni bari khushi di hai, is din ka humein kab sai intezaar tha jab is ghar kai rajlkumar ko uski rajkumari milai gi aur apkai jeevan mein aur is ghar mein beshumar khushiyaan aain gi.

Maan smiled and kept his head on dadi’s lap while she was caressing his head lovingly, that’s how Vicky and Raj found adorable dadi and grandson duo when they came in lounge discussing something.

Vicky: that’s not fair dadi ma ap sirf bhai ko hi pyaar kartai ho mujh sai nahi { he said with all innocence on his face and voice }

Dadi looked towards him in disbelief while Maan shook his head & murmured nautanki. Dadi called him near her and hugged her both grandsons close to her heart. After coming out of hug she softly patted Vicky face and spoke.

Dadi ma: badmash humesha masti kartai rehtai ho, ap dono humaray liye eham ho, hum ap dono sai hi pyaar kartai hain, hum buhat khush qismat hain keh ap dono humaray betai ho.

Khurana brothers looked towards their lifeline with tears in eyes; Maan held dadi’s hand and spoke. 

Maan: dadi maa lucky toh hum dono hain keh humaray sar pai apka haath hai, hum dono aur yeh ghar ap kai bina kuch bhi nahi hai dadi maa.

Vicky: bhai sahi keh rahay hain dadi ma hum apkai bina ek pal bhi nahi reh saktai, ap humesha humaray saath rehna.

Dadi looked at her beloved grandsons with teary eyes and placed her hand on their heads to bless them and thank God for giving her such loving grandsons who love and respect her so much.

After spending emotional moments with dadi they did puja and had breakfast, after completing morning rituals dadi asked Maan to get ready for Haldi.

Khurana Mansion is blooming with colorful flowers and lightens up with numerous light inside out spreading beautiful fragrances in air. Guest are waiting for prince charming of Khurana’s to make an appearance who is getting ready in his room with Raj’s help. Dadi asked Vicky to call Maan