Chapter 19.

NOTE: WEDDING VENUE IS CHANGED FROM KHURANA MANSION TO ISKCON TEMPLE

After having blast at Sangeet/Mehndi function Khurana’s took their leave, love birds call it a day in excitement mixed with nervousiness in anticipation of their big day.

SINGHANIA MANSION/KHURANA MANSION:

The big day is here, Geet was sleeping in her room peacefully with smile on her face when Brijaish and Radhika entered, their eyes got misted seeing her sleeping so peacefully, Radhika sat beside Geet and softly run her hand on her head, feeling soft touch Geet came out of her slumber, she looked towards her parents and smiled at them, she closed her eyes again keeping her head on Radhika lap.

Brijaish: utho bacha aj kitna bara din hai tumharay liye, hum sab kai liye, humari nanhi pari aj humesha kai liye apnai Maan kai ghar chali jaye gi, mein janta hun meri Geet apnai ghar mein buhat khush rahay gi, Maan aur unkai pariwar walai sach mein buhat achai hain.

Radhika and Geet looked towards Brijaish with tears in eyes, they shared family hug when Adi came with darji.

Adi: Darji dehka apnai kaisai mumma papa nai mujhay paraya kardia, sara pyaar di kai liye mujhay sab bhool gai.

Trio turned towards door and signaled Adi to join them, Brijaish family shared a hug while Darji looked towards them with content smile. After spending sometime together everyone leave Geet alone so she freshen up, after getting ready Geet came down and joined her family. After completing morning rituals and got busy in last minute preparations

Maan woke up while slowly rubbing his sleepy eyes and stretched his arms, he joined his hands and said quick thanks to God as per his ritual. He looked towards side wall in front of his bed, beautiful smile adorned his face looking at his and Geet engagement picture which he hanged there along with Geet’s gift. He stretched his hand, picked his cell and messaged Geet “Good Morning would be Mrs. Maan Khurana, kaisi ho? Mein besabri sai apni mishti ka intezaar karaha hun, zyada intezaar nahi karwana apnai Maan ko, kuch hi ghanton mein hum dono kai naam, humari zindagi humesha kai liye ek hojaye gi, I love you Geet, always have always will. Meri mishti ka khayal rakhna” after sending her message Maan went to get freshen up after getting ready he was standing near window when dadi and Vicky came, they got surprised to see Maan lost in thought, dadi went towards Maan and kept her hand on his shoulder, he came out of his thoughts and looked towards his lifelines and smile, he hugged dadi and closed his eyes, dadi spoke while running her hand on his back.

Dadi: kya baat hai beta aisai akelay kyun kharay ho?

Maan: mein theekh hun dadi ma koi baat nahi hai bas aisai hi.

Vicky: mumma papa ko miss kar rahay ho na ap bhai?

Maan looked towards Vicky with tears in eyes, Vicky came forward and hugged Maan and dadi, after coming out of hug dadi cupped Maan’s face kissed his forehead.