Chapter 15.

Maan smiled and again shifted his focus on road after placing soft kiss on her head. He drove for a while and parked his car in front of Taj, Geet smiled looking at Maan. He came out and passed his car keys to vallet and walked towards Geet gave her his hand, she held his hand and both walked inside.

VARQ:

Geet looked towards Maan when he lead her towards “VARQ“. After telling his name and registration number Maan looked towards Geet and smiled, he held her hand and walked towards their table area which is specially reserved for them. Geet again left surprised to see area beautifully decorated with dim light, flowers all around, rose petals scattered all over place. On table in mid beautiful red roses bouqet surrounded by multi color rose petals covering whole table along with scented candles. Geet looked towards Maan with tears in eyes, he smiled and wiped her tears. He gently held her by shoulder and made her sit comfortbly before settling in front of her. He gently held her hand and spoke.

Maan: Oh meri senti Geet please aaj aansu nahi, tum jaanti ho mein tumhari aankhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta.
Geet: Jaanti hun Maan mere aansu aapko kitna daard daitai hain laikin Maan yeh sab, Thank You so much aap nai yeh sab kab aur kaisai plan kia?
Maan: woh kya hai na would be Mrs. Khurana, Major Maan Singh Khurana ka jaado hai hi kuch aisa sab ho jata hai.
Geet: Maan aap bhi na, please bataiye na.

Maan was about to speak when waiter came and placed some dishes in front of them leaving Geet again surprised and amused. Maan gesture her to smile and not to cry as she was about to cry feeling overwhelmed. Maan serves her first then dishout for himself. Geet held his hand and spoke.

Geet: Maan thank you so much for this, jaanti hun aap nai yeh sab mere liye kiya hai aur aap ko thank you formality lagta hai par phir bhi thank you so much sirf mere Maan bannai kai liye.

Maan held her hand with his other hand firmly and spoke.

Maan: Geet tumhay mujhay thanks kehnai ki kabhi zaroorat nahi hai. Hum dono keh beech mein mera aur tumhara hai hi nahi jo kuch bhi hai hamara hai. Tumhari khushi tumhari muskaan mere liye eham hai. Aur rahi baat tumharay sawal ki keh yeh sab kab aur kaisai plan kiya toh bas jaisai hi mujhay dadi nai plan bataya tha mein nai yeh sab plan karlia. Ab mere liye yeh mushkil thori tha kuch phone calls thori si planning all done.

Maan said with smirk and winked at her Geet shook her head in disbelief and smile. Maan made her eat 1st bite she smiled and feed him back, both had their lunch in complete privacy lovingly feeding each other while shairing their heart. After they finished their lunch Maan signalled waiter to clean table mean while Geet cell rang she saw caller id and looked towards Maan taking his permission to  move away and recieve it, Maan smiled and blinked his eyes giving her permission she smiled and went bit far to speak on call. She came in a while and saw Maan sweetly waiting for her while playing with his cell. She smiled looking at her mature would be hubby who sometimes behvae like big kiddo, she shook her head and went near him. Maan looked at her and as always his face lightnes up seeing her as Geet settle he smiled and held her hand gently placing soft kiss on her hand and signalled waiter something. Few minutes later some waiter came and laid all favourite sweet dishes of Geet in front of them. Geet looked  at Maan with loved filled eyes amazed at his ways of showering his love on her. She smiled and held her hand while speaking.

Geet: Thank you so much Maan mein aaj ka din kabhi nahi bhoolun gi, i love you.
Maan: My pleasure Mrs. Khurana anything to make you smile, I love you to shona.

Maan smiled and feed her, Geet relish every bite being feed by love of her life, Geet spoke while feeding Maan.

Geet: Maan aap kuch pocho gai nahi?

Maan looked towards Geet totally confused. his spoke while lifting his eye brows.

Maan: kya nahi poocha Geet? Kis baray mein baat kar rahi ho?