Chapter 6.

Maan walking along the coastline of beach in Goa thinking about Geet when a girl came running and accidently bang into Maan, she lost her balance but before she could touch the ground Maan hold her by her waist securing her in his arms, Maan looked at her angelic face and kept looking at her, she slowly open her eyes when she finds herself safe, as soon as she open her eyes she gets drowned looking in deep brown eyes.

Kitne hi door door hon hum donon ke raaste        

Mil jaate hain jo bane ek duje ke vaaste

Maan slowly made her stand, she hugged him tightly tears rolling down her eyes, Maan hugged her back almost crushing her in the castle of his arms, Maan dipped his head in the core of her neck, few tears escaped from his eyes, he slowly parted from her, he softly called her name while cupping her face.

Maan: Geet

Maan madly kissed her face not leaving single part of her face untouched except her rosy lips, Geet placed her one hand on Maan’s cheek while other hand on his chest near heart, after kissing her he again pulled her in a hug after some time he realized that Geet was running when she banged into him and was looking little worried he got scared and pulled her away from her, he cupped her face and spoke.

Maan: Geet tum theekh hona, kya baat hai itni ghabraiyi hue kyun thi aur kis sai bhaag raheen thi.

Geet: Maan woh

Before she could speak further she saw something coming near her, she hugged Maan immediately hiding herself in his arms. Maan looked towards Geet confused.

Maan:  Geet kya hua, kya baat hai.

Geet pointed towards something, Maan looked in that direction and giggled.

Maan: Geet tum bhi na aik puppy sai dar gai dehko na kitna cute or fluffy hai.

Geet: cute, Maan yeh aap ko cute lag raha hai, kab sai meray pechay laga hai, mai to bas ghalti sai iski tail pai charh gai thi.

Geet said this making baby face, as soon as Maan heard her he burst in laughter, she slightly pushed him and turned her back crossing her hands over her chest puffing her cheeks, Maan moved his head in disbelief, he sat down and ruffle puppy’s fur, Geet turned to look and Maan and got amused to see him playing with puppy she placed her hand on his shoulder. Maan looked towards her and smile, he hold her hand and was about to put on puppy when they heard a voice.

Armaan: Geet what the hell is wrong with you, tum yahan ho, pata hai ham kitna dar gai thai, kab sai dhoond rahay hain kaheen kho jati to.

Geet made a baby and looked towards Maan who was playing with puppy having his back towards Armaan and Ridhima.

Ridhima: aik to Tuffy pata nahi kahan gaya aur upar sai tum bhi bhag gai wahan sai, kya hua tha Geet.

Hearing them Maan stood up holding Tuffy in his hands. Looking at Maan after months both Armaan and Ridhima shouted together.

Armaan/Ridhima: MAAN TUM.

Armaan came forward and hugged Maan while Ridhima took Tuffy from him after breaking the hug Armaan spoke.

Armaan: Maan kaisai ho tum, tum discharge kya hue Geet to jaisai kaheen kho hi gai, hasna aur jeena to jaisai bhool hi gai ho, aaj 3 mahinay baad is kay chehray pai khushi aur sukoon dikh raha hai.