My cute little human~

AU: Vampire Douma / Human Akaza

Warning: Kissing & Neck biting (Not smutty)

Note: Vampires in this story based off the vampires from Vanitas no Carte

_______________________________________

From the POV of akaza: 

I was walking alone in the forest, looking for my lost cat that ran from me, I heard a rustle in the bushes and looked up. What was that?! I thought, I felt a gaze upon me, so I looked behind me, A silhouette of what looked like a person was there. (End of akazas POV) The silhouette behind akaza had bright red eyes. "Who are you?!" Akaza got into a fighting position, but suddenly the silhouette disappeared and akaza looked behind him to see the silhouette, it bit akazas neck, he froze after letting out a gasp of pain. "What are you doing here, in my forest~?" The silhouette spoke, revealing its silvery blonde hair and pale looking skin. "I-I'm sorry, I was trying to find my ca-" The strange creature stopped akaza from speaking before he could finish. 

"Why don't you stay here with me for awhile~?" The strange creature wrapped its arms around akaza. "Excuse you, please back off, Im not interested in men." Akaza said a little disgusted. "Not interested in men~? Are you sure~?" The strange creature kissed akazas neck. Akaza blushed, "Y-yes, f-f^ck off!" Akaza stuttered, slightly flustered. "Don't leave, I hardly ever get visitors~" 

Akaza struggled, trying to get away from the strange creature. "Get the f^ck away from me!!" Akaza shouted. "Haha!~ You're adorable~!" The creature giggled, "W-what?!" Akaza started to get red. "I'm Douma by the way~ I love your hair~" Douma ran his fingers through akazas beautiful black hair.

Akaza liked Douma running his fingers through his hair, but refused to admit it so he kept struggling. "S-stop!" Akaza shouted, Douma bit akazas neck again, making it bleed. "W-what the hell are you doing?! What are you?!" Akaza panicked, Douma licked his lips. "I'm a vampire~ I'm drinking your delicious blood~" "V-vampire?! Vampires aren't real!" Akaza struggled. 

"Of course they are silly~! You know, you're really beautiful~" Douma smiled, showing his long fangs, making akaza interested. "Woah! You have long fangs!" Akaza touched Doumas fangs, his eyes sparkling. "Do vampires eat anything besides blood? Can you go into the sun?" Akaza said curiously. "We do eat things besides blood, but we like blood more! And full-blood vampires like me can go into the sun." "Full-blood?" "Full-Blood vampires are vampires born on the day of the blood moon, created vampires are vampires that were bitten and intentionally turned." 

Douma continued to explain the concept of his breed and or race of full-blood vampires, until Akaza eventually fell asleep listening. "Awh, This human is different, a cute one." Douma giggled quietly, trying not to wake akaza. Douma caressed akazas hair, slowly drifting off himself. 

A day later

After Douma hesitantly let akaza go home, he waited in the exact same spot hoping akaza would come back to visit him, just getting lonelier the longer he waited.

To Doumas surprise, Akaza actually came back.

"Akaza!" Douma ran up to akaza and hugged him. "Hello Douma, were you waiting for me this whole time?" Akaza tilted his head, "Yeah I was! I live alone so I thought I'd just wait here." Douma smiled, Akaza smiled back, "That smile will never cease to amaze me." Akaza giggled.

"Do you mind if I, kiss you?" Douma tilted his head, "K-kiss me?!" Akaza blushed, "Yes, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.." Douma looked down, "No no, You can kiss me if you w-want.." Akaza said flustered.

Douma gasped, immediately grabbing akazas waist and kissing him, "Mmhm.." Akaza closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss while blushing intensely. Douma let go, "I haven't kissed anyone before! Let alone a human!" Douma giggled excitedly, "You're lips are really warm.." Akaza said happily but flustered.

"Akaza, can I, bite your neck??" Douma stared at akazas neck. "You're hungry?" Akaza tilted his head, Douma nodded. "Okay, just don't make it hurt to bad." Akaza smiled.

Douma bit akazas neck softly, just enough to make it bleed, drinking the blood. Akaza enjoyed it a little, his face completely red.

_______________________________________________

I know this is a OneShot but if anyone reads this, should I make it a series?

-Leviachans_Spouse / Che-San ^^