When? How? A child..?

AU: Trans (ftm) Douma 

Warning: Hints of sex, uncensored swearing.

Note: I barely know anything about pregnancy don't come after me 🤠

________________________________________

Douma woke up with a sore body, he couldn't remember what happened the night before.. he was probably drunk.

"My head hurts.." Douma felt his head just as he suddenly felt sick in his stomach and ran to the restroom wobbly, he ended up throwing up. "Am I sick? No.." Douma tapped his chin for a quick moment, until his eyes widened and started panicking, "Shit shit shit shit." Douma quickly stood up and ran out the restroom.

Douma tripped and fell on the floor, of course akaza could hear and quickly started running to Doumas room.

"What the fuck was that sound?! Are you okay?!" Akaza shouted worriedly while Douma was trembling, too afraid to tell akaza that he thinks he's pregnant. "Answer me Douma!" Akaza quickly picked up Douma from the floor and held him, noticing him trembling. 

"Why are you trembling love? What happened?" Akaza held doumas hands, his eyes widened when he realized Douma had tears in his eyes, "Did I say something?!" Akaza looked worried. "A-Akaza.. would you.. l-love me no matter what?.." Douma stuttered. "Yes of course, why would you ask that?" Akaza tilted his head, caressing doumas hair. 

"E-Ehm.." Douma looked down, really afraid to tell akaza as he knew akaza doesn't really like children. Douma mumbled something, "Hm??" "I-I'm pregnant.." 

Douma teared up while akazas eyes widened, "What..? I mean I knew you were trans but.. I didn't know you could get pregnant.." "I-I'm sorry akaza.." Douma stuttered, tears now falling down his face, "Why are you sorry.. I won't make you get rid of it, you seemed a little happy you were pregnant, but you were scared I wouldn't accept, right?" 

"Y-you won't make me get rid of it..?" Douma looked a little happy, "Of course not, what kind of father would I be if I made you get rid of it." Akaza smiled, Douma hugged akaza, sniffing as he was happy. "We'll do this together, okay?" Akaza chuckled. "Yes, Together!" Douma snuggled against Akaza.

A few months passed (4 or 5)

Douma stared at his now bigger stomach while akaza walked up behind him and hugged him, "What did we say about feeling insecure?" Akaza huffed. "Not to.." Douma rubbed his stomach, "Exactly, Its going to be a beautiful baby, and we're going to take great care of it." 

Akaza smiled as he put his hands on doumas while he was rubbing his stomach. "I know.. but like what if something goes wrong.." "Nothings going to go wrong, you've already been pregnant for 5 months." Akaza kissed doumas neck, rubbing his stomach, "I keep having to wear these big clothes just so it fits.." Douma sniffled, "Shh, Its going to be worth having this child Douma."

"You're so accepting akaza.." Douma hugged Akaza tightly, Suddenly Douma groaned, "What's wrong love?" "The baby is moving in my stomach and it hurts.." Douma felt his stomach, "Do you want some pain medicine??" Akaza tilted his head, "Yes, thank you sweetheart..!" Douma kissed akazas cheek. 

Akaza smiled as he went to a cupboard and took some pain medication out of it, "Here you go love!" Akaza handed Douma the pain medicine and some water, Douma took the medicine and laid down on his bed.

"Just four more months of this.." Douma breathed out, rubbing his stomach. Akaza sat by him, holding his hand.

Four months later, right after the baby was born

"Akaza.. Where's my baby..?" Douma turned his head slowly, looking at akaza. "You'll get her in a few minutes love!" "Oh.. Okay.." Douma yawned while laying in a bed. 

Akaza quickly left the room and came back with a beautiful baby girl with pretty golden eyes, "I have our baby, Douma!" Akaza sat down by Douma, handing him the baby.

Douma began sniffling, his eyes filled with happiness as soon as he saw the baby girl. "She's so pretty.." "I know, she's so adorable!" Akaza smiled, "What do you want to name her?" "I know.. Chikako!" Douma giggled as he patted Chikakos head. "Chikako! Beautiful name!" Akaza smiled.

"Yeah! I love my baby girl!" Douma smiled with his eyes closed, making akaza smile because he found Douma as adorable as Chikako. 

A few months later

"Akazaaaaa!!" Douma yelled, "Whaaattt?" Akaza walked over to Douma who was playing with Chikako on the floor. "Chikako said her first wordd!" Douma giggled, Akaza gasped, "Really?! What was it?!" 

Akaza sat on the floor next to Douma and Chikako, "Say it again sweetie!" Douma smiled at Chikako. "Paappaa!" Chikako giggled, Akaza gasped again, "Was that me or you that she was talking about?!" "Me obviously." Douma chuckled proudly. "Noooohh it was paappaaa!" Chikako spoke quite noticeably more than she should've at her age. 

Douma and akaza both quickly looked at Chikako who was just sitting on the floor like nothing happened. "Did she just?!-" Douma and akaza both said at the same time. "Our baby is a genius akaza!!" Douma picked up Chikako as she started giggling.

"Yeah! She's so smart, aren't you my little demon!" Akaza giggled as he smiled at Chikako.

___________________________________

(WOAH 856 WORDS)

Part 2??