Trans Douma

AU: Transgender (ftm) Douma

Genre: Angst & Fluff

Note: I love this AU so much- 

Inspo: A bit by @Juniper_Tsuki 

______________________

Tracing the movements of Douma, Akaza narrowed his eyes, noticing something he never noticed before. 

Akazas POV: 

God, how have I never noticed that before? He looks bothered by how he moves, something might be bothering him. Not like I care though. Douma walked quickly to his room, I went to follow him and watch him through the window secretly. He was drinking something, I couldn't make out what it was. It looked like a serum of some kind. 

"Fuck fuck fuck!" 

I heard Douma say, I was startled, what is he swearing about?

"This isn't fair! Why do I have to do this every day?!" Douma yelled, I could see him slowly starting to cry, I was confused, what was he talking about? "Master makes me take this, I don't want to! It hurts me!" Douma threw the cup on the floor, shattering it. "Douma!" I broke the window and went in. 

Doumas POV: 

I looked over at the window, seeing akaza, I quickly hid myself in the bathroom. Pushing against the door because there was no lock. "Douma what's wrong?!" I felt Akaza trying to open the door, so I pushed against it harder. "Please just let me in!" Akaza pushed against it and opened it, I fell down because I couldn't feel my legs after taking the serum. 

"Douma, tell me what's going on." 

I was terrified, I didn't know what to do, the only ones who knew that I was a girl is master, instead of letting me just do it myself he gives me a serum every day to keep me from looking like a girl, but it hurts me. "I-I.." "You're a woman." I froze up after hearing those words, "Of course not..!" I smiled, trying to hide the truth. "Mhm, show me then." Akaza smirked, I went red, "I can't do that!" "Why not? if we're the same gender it isn't a problem." 

I started to tear up, backing up to the end of the bathroom, "I'm not a woman, I'm transgender.. I-It's different.." My voice trembled. "Why did you not tell me?" "I don't want you to treat me any differently, im not a woman.. I'm a.. I'm a man." "Listen Douma.." Akaza went closer to me, "If you're trans, I don't care, I love you either way." Akaza sighed, I started to tear up and hug akaza. 

Nobodies POV: 

Akaza hugged Douma back and kissed his neck, "You're a man, I will never think anything else." "Thank you Kaza.." Douma sniffled, hugging akaza tighter.

"I love you Douma." 

__________________________

Words: 445